Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 3/4

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

• Gets Hot…Stays Hot® Pulse Technology®
• Rheostat control dial with variable heat settings up to 450°F
• Barrel’s Nano Ceramic® ultra-smooth surface provides snag-free styling
• Micro-Shine® finish imparts incredible shine & produces frizz-free,
long-lasting curls
• For wand use, simply wrap hair around the outside of barrel and
flipper to create beachy, wavy curls.
• Locking / rotating main handle
• Power indicator light
• Locking / rotating marcel wand — improved design
• Separate On / Off switch
• Foldaway safety stand
• 8 ft. professional swivel cord
• One-year warranty

Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 3/4
Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Marcel Curling Iron 3/4"
Kelly A.
San Diego, CA
This is the perfect size curling iron for girls with pixie cuts and short bobs. It's comfortable to hold, and curls the hair well. It's extremely well priced, I purchased mine at Sally's and got it on sale with a coupon. I highly suggest it for use on short hair.
Tiffany R.
Centreville, VA
I love this wand. I bought this wand so that I could curl my hair at home after being convinced it would help my hard-to-curl hair, and tbh it's perfect. My best friend curled my hair for my elopement and my hair stayed curled for three straight days with very little hairspray and no touch ups. LOVE.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love using this for big waves and stuff like that looks gray makes it look natural doesn't really damage your hair doesn't get hot enough to so are you can like bring your ear off or something but it still looks really really good
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love that I am able to free spin the barrel when curling my hair. The small barrel size makes it perfect for creating tight curls or even spiral curls on thicker hair. Having short hair it's a better fit so that I can have the desired curl pattern without just a giant wave!!
Alondra G.
Graton, CA
My mom is a cosmetologist and uses it all the time on many of her clients she absolutely loves it I love when she uses it on my hair I absolutely think it's a worth what you pay for and I would definitely recommend anyone to buy this Carly Nyren great size of curls and it's just amazing
Kailin T.
North Charleston
One of my favorites. Once you get in the hang of using the Marcel style curling iron (the proper way) then this is super easy to use and fast. It works wonders on all hair types. Watch your fingers tho, it's very easy to get burned with this style curler
Kayla T.
Millington, MI
Good marcel. I really like hot tools stuff. They are good quality and the cords are long, which I need when I use them on my clients. The heat is good and even. I was definitely recommend this for anyone in the market.
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
My all time favorite brand for hair. I grew up on this brand so I knew I had to start buying my own when I moved out! I have very straight but thick hair & boy does this work wonders. Love it and definitely recommend.
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
This iron is in a category of its own. It gets way hotter then normal irons but does take some practice to operate. I use this on all my clients looking for curl
Kaylee S.
Lansing, IL
I bought this curling iron about a week ago. I absolutely LOVE it. I use it more as a wand just because I have thick hair. The small barrel size keeps my hair looking like beach waves instead of uniform which i love.