BY HOT TOOLS

This Hot Tools ionic dryer delivers the heat and power you need with less energy usage. powerful 1600W motor with style-setting cool shot nano ceramic grill for soft, shiny hair updated look in black and white Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty. Imported. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Raine B.
I love this product. I use it everyday without any damage being done to my hair. I've had mine for quite a few years and it still works just as well as the day I bought it.
Erika B.
Albers, IL
Dryer works great and fast. It has lasted me maybe three years now. I bought it from Ulta when I worked there and my Paul Mitchell one broke. For the cost this dryer is pretty amazing.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Sarah K.
This hair dryer is amazing!! Dries my hair super quickly, and leaves it soft and shiny. So powerful! I won't go away anywhere without it, and even got my family members hooked on it too. My hair is thin and frizzy, and every other blow dryer I've used hasn't even come close to this one.
Kate O.
Florence, AL
I love my Hot Tools hair dryer. Because I color my hair, I try not to put too much heat on it, so I onl dry my roots and quickly around the rest of my hair when it's wet. This hair dryer gets the job done quickly without compromising my color or making my hair feel brittle.
Lily S.
Works as I would expect any blow dryer to function... It takes a bit of time to roller dry my shoulder length hair as it doesn't get super hot which is fine I would rather not burn my head... The cool shot is always a nice feature. I try not to use heat on a regular basis so this dryer has last quite some time for me....
amanda l.
Romeoville , IL
I love my lightweight hair drier! it heats up perfectly, it cools down just as well. Gets the job done quickly and efficiently. I’m a professional stylist, so I put plenty of ware and tear on it.
Jennifer K.
Great dryer for everyday use. Adjustable temp setting and speed. I love the extra blast of cold air when I'm done drying my hair. I use this dryer almost every day. Fairly light weight.
Nadia N.
San Francisco , CA
Great basic hair dryer especially since the wattage will not blow a fuse. I have wavy hair that's colored so it does not fry it like others and has a good diffuser. It lasts quite a long time compared to other dryers I've had.
É perfeito, não danifica os fios, seca rápido com uma alta potência, ajuda muito naquelas horas que a gente precisa secar o cabelo super rápido amei, meu marido me deu de presente
Ashley M.
Lansing, MI
Work good?
Esther P.
Its really work this ceramic thing????
lendy u.
Rockwall, TX
Works good? I would like to have one of them
Sandra G.
Estaba buscandio una secadora así me gustaría saber cuánto vale o cuánto cuesta estoy muy interesado en comprarla y saber de sus opiniones?
Aleyda S.