Hot Tools KIS Nano Ceramic Flat Iron 450 degrees uploaded by ELLIOT W.

BY HOT TOOLS

This iron is built with Pulse Technology® for Fast Heat-Up and Instant Heat Recovery, which means NO "hot spots" and continuous even heat for, excellent straightening and long lasting results, for perfect straight hair every time. The Nano Ceramic® surface of this iron is engineered exclusively to emit far-infrared heat that is kinder to the keratin protein in your hair. Keratin refers to a family of fibrous structural proteins and is the key structural component of hair. The heat produced by the "KIS" iron straightens your hair and eliminates frizz and curl by closing the cuticle of the hair making the hair smooth and shiny. Different hair types require different heats to close the cuticle and achieve straight, shiny hair without damage. Nano Technology is a method of processing the ceramic ingredients and applying them in nano-sized particles to the pla see more...

• I have been looking for a good flat iron that works with thick ha...4 Answers
Hot Tools KIS Nano Ceramic Flat Iron 450 degrees
  • "Great flat iron heats up super fast and it leaves your hair really shiny and no need to go over and over the strands" in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
The very first time I was looking to buy a professional "not Walmart" straightener, I went to Ulta and looked around like a lost puppy. I saw the salon area right by the straightener section, so I thought, "Who better to tell me what kind of straightener to buy than a hair dresser?" and asked one of them. She said before they switched to CHI, Hot Tools was what they used on clients and they were great. So I bought this straightener in pink that day and never looked back. Around $70, you can adjust the heat, no need to go over a dozen times, and it lasts! Best straightener ever.
Cathy C.
Easton, PA
I used my friends one time and I fell in LOVE. I went to buy my own and I am so glad I did!! it is a wonderful product and it's AMAZING!!! I love their temperature range where we can choose what temp we want. I also love how it locks when I am not using it. The best straightner ever!!
Olivia A.
McKinney
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and I love it so much! I have been using it for about 2 years now and it still good as new. Mine is a pretty pink color:) You can choose how hot you want the iron to get, I always have mine on the hottest degrees because my hair can be hard to straighten sometimes. Its definitely not the best straightner I have ever used but for the price it is, I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Brianna H.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work really well for the price. They also lasted me anpretty long time. I use them every day when I have certain hairstyles, or not at all for other styles. I have been using them for a couple of years now. I don’t like that the temperature control seems to just go out after a while.
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great straightener for the price. I have naturally straight hair but it sometimes needs a touch-up and this does just the trick. I can only speak for fine hair which I know is much easier than course hair but it keeps a constant temperature and heats up super quickly.
Su S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hot tools is one of the best brands at sally's. Not only is it affordable, it is a high quality product. i've had hot tools flat iron forever and it's still going strong. It straightens, curls, gives you beachy waves. You can do anything with this flat iron. 100% recommend
Melissa P.
North Port, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well! I only have a slight wave naturally so this straightener smooths and straightens my shoulder length hair in about 5 minutes! it has lasted for the last 2 years and is working very well still.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot tools was one of the first nice straighteners I purchased. It does work faster than my cheaper ones but at the end of the day I'm not sure the price is worth it. It's not significantly better in the sense that I want to be paying significantly more. It does the job and was a great brand for starting out.
Staci D.
I am super disappointed in this flat iron. i have thin hair and even going through a tiny bit of the hair 3 times on 400 degrees looks remarkably similar to my wavy un straightened hair. i was super disappointed because i have used the matching blow dryer and it was amazing, not to mention all of the hype surrounding the flat iron itself. :(
Delaney D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this straightener! It heats up at rapid speed and straightens hair in just one to two swipes. The size of this product makes it easy to handle and it allows for a lot of hair to be straightened at once without doing any damage.
Kristin K.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I have been looking for a good flat iron that works with thick hair. I want to get the look of flat hair without having to fry my hair because of thickness. Is this a good flat iron to use?