Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Marissa D.Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by ReanneHot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Marissa T.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tapered iron to curl in 3 sizes from 1 1/4 -3/4 inches. Ultra-smooth, frizz -free surface for easy styling. Separate on/off switch with power indicator light.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley B.
Everyone should go buy one of these. ABSOLUTELY love it! Heats up quick, curls my hair in like idk 3 seconds per section. It's insane. The curls last for DAYS. You have temp control. No snags, no burning smell. I've never burnt my fingers (knock on wood). It's amazing. Mine is pretty floral design. I'll be devasted if it ever breaks. It was worth the $50 I spent on it.
Paige N.
Greenville, SC
I bought this tapered curling iron after my hairdresser used on very similar on me at my last cut - my curls came out beautifully with this style of iron. I am really happy with the iron overall. It heats up well and feels like great quality for the price. I took off a star because it does not have an automatic shutoff. It also has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it, it is very easy to use.
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I love this curler. Because it doesn't have a clamp it is super easy to use as long as you have a heat resistant glove. I would recommend adjusting heat settings to specific hair type. for example my hair is very fine and thin so i put it on lowest heat setting to protect my hair
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
I bought this curling wand for the first time on a whim maybe 5 years ago?  It was sold at Ulta. It changed my life and my hair! I get so many compliments on my curls because they turn out perfect every single time. I cannot do my hair without this wand. It broke after about 4 years and I recently replaced it. It is such a good value because I curl my hair at least 5 times a week. Highly recommend!
Kate M.
This is my absolute favorite curling iron. It is so awesome! It always curls my hair so good and never leaves heat lines or crimps. Hot tools is an awesome company with great products. You pay a little more but you definitely get your moneys worth.
Kaylie B.
LAKE JACKSON, TX
I do really like this small barrel for short hair, since it gives such a tight curl. My curls stay very well, thanks to the adjusting heat settings I can make it hot enough to really make my hair stay curled all day possibly even multiple days.
Allison B.
I'm obsessed with this curling wand. It's easy to use and creates great curls that last all day. I do tend to burn myself but not too badly. I love that this wand gets hot enough that I don't have to hold each piece for too long. Highly recommend!
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
Review for: Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron more...
Its a good curling iron. Tapered end gives nice tight curls and the thicker end can be used to give loose curls as well. It doesn't create frizz and doesn't dry hair out. Its a great addition if you love curling.
Kate K.
This curling iron is nice! I love that it's tapered so it creates nice unique curls. It gets nice and hot too, or you can have it cooler. Affordable too, I bought it on a special and got a free flat iron!
Marissa D.
I curl my hair regularly and this is my go to tool. Once you get the hang of it it saves so mich time. Gives you amazing looking curls. Many different temperature settings makes it great for all hair types.