Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by ReanneHot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Marissa T.Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly-Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Iron uploaded by Marissa D.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tapered iron to curl in 3 sizes from 1 1/4 -3/4 inches. Ultra-smooth, frizz -free surface for easy styling. Separate on/off switch with power indicator light.

Buy on Amazon
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Love this wand gives long lasting waves love the beach wave look and you can achieve it with this tool
Alina L.
Stockton
I love the look that the tapered wand creates. I'm had this product for few years now and it is still going strong. It works as good now as the day I bought it. I would definitely recommend.
Paige N.
Greenville, SC
I bought this tapered curling iron after my hairdresser used on very similar on me at my last cut - my curls came out beautifully with this style of iron. I am really happy with the iron overall. It heats up well and feels like great quality for the price. I took off a star because it does not have an automatic shutoff. It also has a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it, it is very easy to use.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I love this curler. Because it doesn't have a clamp it is super easy to use as long as you have a heat resistant glove. I would recommend adjusting heat settings to specific hair type. for example my hair is very fine and thin so i put it on lowest heat setting to protect my hair
Ashley P.
Everett, WA
I bought this curling wand for the first time on a whim maybe 5 years ago?  It was sold at Ulta. It changed my life and my hair! I get so many compliments on my curls because they turn out perfect every single time. I cannot do my hair without this wand. It broke after about 4 years and I recently replaced it. It is such a good value because I curl my hair at least 5 times a week. Highly recommend!
Mikela N.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love this curling wand!!! We have it at the salon I work at and me and the girls love it. It's easy to use and creates the prettiest wave/curl, whatever you desire. I definitely recommend this iron to others. It's a must-have and I would buy it again.
Kaylie B.
I do really like this small barrel for short hair, since it gives such a tight curl. My curls stay very well, thanks to the adjusting heat settings I can make it hot enough to really make my hair stay curled all day possibly even multiple days.
Kate M.
This is my absolute favorite curling iron. It is so awesome! It always curls my hair so good and never leaves heat lines or crimps. Hot tools is an awesome company with great products. You pay a little more but you definitely get your moneys worth.
Stefanie M.
Connell, WA
If you lose the glove you get with this curling iron, you burn yourself a lot. I definitely like the look, I just wish I would have purchased a larger barrel. The curls are almost too tight, unless you have short, short hair. It definitely heats up enough.
Allison B.
I'm obsessed with this curling wand. It's easy to use and creates great curls that last all day. I do tend to burn myself but not too badly. I love that this wand gets hot enough that I don't have to hold each piece for too long. Highly recommend!