BY HOT TOOLS

Meet the professional standard hair dryer, Hot Tools black and white turbo ionic salon dryer. It has a powerful 1600 watts motor that saves energy without giving up heat or airflow. The multiple heat and speed combinations make it a versatile choice in a stylist's hand. The cool shot feature is a great thing for setting your styles the way you want. Rubberized non slip handle. Sure shot option for setting style. 8 feet cord. The removable lint filter makes regular cleaning or maintenance an easy thing to do. see more...

Kelsi J.
Kelsi J.
Anderson, SC
My sister in law who is a hair dresser bought me this and I love it! It dries my super thick curly hard to dry hair in no time! It used to take at least an hour now I can knock my hair out in maybe 20 minutes and it's smooth. It helps so much with keeping frizz away!
Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.
I just bought this dryer and it's amazing! I have very long hair and it can take what feels like forever to get my hair dry. This dryer cuts my time in half and leaves my hair looking sleek and no frizz!! I love it!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Wheaton, IL
I purchased this hair dryer in black from Ulta Beauty. I absolutely LOVE it. It is SO lightweight, and drys my hair extremely fast. I regularly use the nozzle that is tapered to direct the flow and help you dry hair straight faster. I also have used the diffuser that comes with this hair dryer many times. Both are great attachments to have! Look out for a sale, because this is kind of pricey without one, and they happen regularly. I would absolutely recommend this hair dryer... if anything were to happen to mine, I'd purchase another without hesitation.