BY HOT TOOLS

The long awaited whisper quiet dryer from HOT TOOLS is a professional grade turbo, ionic dryer that reduces drying time, maximizes shine, eliminates frizz, and allows hair to retain its natural moisture, all at a one of the softest sound levels... see more...

Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Okay so this one really works for me because I like that it's not so damn loud and doesn't wake up the kids every weekend
Karolin G.
Great product! This hair dryer is terrific but so are many others. The price point is a bit high!
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Product Appearance: Black and silver look so sleek together. It has a great airflow so your hair dries faster and different heat and speed settings which is good.

Hair Appearance: This left my hair looking looking very sleek and helped me achieve my style results. It didn't make it frizzy at all.

Pros: It really is quiet which is a huge positive change from the usual hair dryers.

Cons: The buttons are on the back so it's a tiny bit hard to navigate until you get used to it.

Price: A bit pricey for $90 but it lasts a long while.

Overall: I would definitely recommend this hair dryer.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
This dryer is so much quieter than regular hair dryers. My boyfriend was working overnight for a while and in the tiny apartment we had at the time I decided to try it out. It still makes some noise, it's not silent. But it is much quieter than standard ones and most importantly it works great!
Jessica J.
Stockbridge, GA
I have been a long time user of Hot Tools Hair Dryers. My hair is very thick and takes FOREVER to dry. This hair dryer does the trick in 5-7 minutes. Can't beat that! I blow dry my hair about every other day! I definitely would recommend this product to others !
Brittany G.
Bellefontaine, OH
I began using HOT TOOLS products in cosmetology school and still use them to this day. I have had this dryer for 8 years now and it still performs as well as it did on day 1, and it gets used very frequently. any hot tools products hold their value.
Jamie A.
My husband got me this hairdryer because I was always worried about waking him up in the mornings when I got ready for work. While it is quieter than your regular hair dryer, I feel like it takes longer to actually dry my hair.
Natasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dryer because it came with the defuser and I use it on my curly hair. It also works pretty well to straighten hair but I use it consistently to diffuse and it always looks awesome. I hope you'll like it too.
Frances S.
This is a beautiful hair dryer and it comes with amazing attachments like the diffuser for curly girls who aren't trying to apply direct heat but this dry your hair is a poor life span.
Nina H.
Westchester, IL
Very nice blow dryer, I specifically bought it because I moved into an apartment and because I worked late I needed a quiet dryer. Did minimal damage to my hair and I highly recommend
Kathy H.
Glenview, IL
Where can I test this dryer
Jeri F.
Dalton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money?