BY HOT TOOLS

Dries Hair Up To 40% Faster Than Non-Ionic Dryers Increases Softness &Amp; Shine Helps Reduce Frizz Sets The Style Lightweight, 1875 Watts Folding Handle - Compact For Travel Dual Voltage 125/250V 2 Heat / Speed Settings Cool Shot Button Hinged End Cap For Easy Cleaning Power Indicator Light Attachments:&Nbsp; Finger Diffuser &Amp; Concentrator 6 Ft. Cord Alci Safety Plug Direct Ion Technology Injects A High Volume Of Ions Into The Airstream, Depositing Them Directly Onto The Hair To Break Apart Water Molecules For Easier Evaporation &Amp; Up To 40% Faster Drying.&Nbsp; This Increases Softness &Amp; Shine, &Amp; Helps Reduce Frizz While Setting The Style. Hot Tools Story Hot Tools Appliances Have Become The Standard For Professional Hairdressers.&Nbsp; With Powerful Heating Systems In Curing Irons, Flat Irons &Amp; Hairsetters &Amp; Advanced Technology In Hair Dryers, Hot Tools Are Demanded By Stylists Performing In The Highest Pressure Styling Environments Including Film, Tv, Photo Shoots &Amp; Backstage Styling At Hair Shows.&Nbsp; Beauty Is Serious Business... Use Hot Tools! Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Chelsea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blow dryer!!!! It dries my hair fast and is easy to store. I am satisfied!! It is easy to pack on trips as well. Fits anywhere you need it to since the handle folds. I have a few blow dryers, this one is one of my favorites! FOR SURE. Do recommend.
Jessica M.
I have used hot tools products very much I still continue to use them often. most of my hair tools are hot tools brand.
Saidy A.
West Monroe, LA
I love this, it is really easy to use, and it drys my hair really good, gives my hair a lot of volume, definitive recommended guys. ya'll need this tool.
Janice H.
pelzer, sc
Great hairdryer. Dryer fast just like it says. I'm just hoping that it holds up longer than the 6mos all my other dryers give out on me