BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Helix inherits the salon performance of their predecessors with an even more powerful heating system plus new NanoSilver construction. see more...

• Some say it is clunky zo use but i want to know if it wor...1 Answers
Hot Tools Helix 2177 Convertible Flat Iron and Crimper Kit with 1
Hot Tools Helix 2177 Convertible Flat Iron and Crimper Kit with 1" Crimper, 1" Flat Iron and 2" Flat Iron Plates
Susana C.
I don't have a very strong opinion about this product since I have gotten used to the regular irons. Overall this product is very good for those willing to try new things.
Amanda D.
Conroe, TX
This iron is not really all that good. It is to big and clunky to use. It doesn't get hot enough and leaves a odd smell. I wouldn't recommend it to my friends.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Amazing crimping tool love the way it leaves my hair I always use it when I don't feel like straightening my hair
Patricia  C.
Lancaster, KY
Some say it is clunky zo use but i want to know if it works well? Not sure if i want the crimper but my daughter might.