BY HOT TOOLS

Wax Core Ionic Technology Creates Soft, Shiny, Beautiful Hair Fast Heat-Up 2 Bonus: Convenient Butterfly Clip Zippered Storage Pouch Included 3 Unique Light-Up End Panels Ionic Technologybr Ion generator produces negative ions which help condition hair reduce frizz for longer-lasting, ultra-soft, shiny curls. Wax Core Technologybr Releases heat slowly, evenly helps maintain roller heat while in use. 20 Velvet-Flocked Rollers in 3 Sizes For Defined, Tousled or Soft Curls 6 Large, 1-1 4 rollers to create loose, soft curls volume 2 8 Medium, 1 rollers to create smaller, tousled curls waves 3 6 Small, 3 4 rollers to create defined curls ringlets Professional Features: Fast Heat-Up: Ready to use in minutes 2 Unique Light-Up End Panels 3 Wax Core Helps Maintain Roller Heat While in Use 4 Velvet-Flocked Roller Surface - East to Roll Up Firmly Grips see more...

Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could say I loved these because I really wanted to. I have curly hair but sometimes I want different curls. I found these really had to work with
coby s.
coby s.
Mississauga , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is so nice this product. It makes my hair feel so amazing and make my dead ends fade away. Before using this product My hair was very brittle and dry. This fixed that. After using this product one time my hair already felt way healthier. I would recommend this product to everyone I love it so much.