Hot Tools Glitz 1" Flat Iron & 1" Curling Iron 1166GLITZ

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• These are pretty up there in price. What makes this curli...5 Answers
Hot Tools Glitz 1" Flat Iron & 1" Curling Iron 1166GLITZ
Alyssa W.
Baltimore
Hot Tools is a great brand for hair care. I couldn’t find my exact flat iron, but I’ve owned a couple different items from Hot Tools, and my stylist uses and recommends Hot Tools. They have really great products. They are very durable (I’ve had the same flat iron for 4+ years now)
dawn l.
This is truly a great set very pleased by tbe straightener and curlier always have hard time with products burning my hair these 2 have not and left it so pretty.
Dalther R.
I got these from a friend who didn't love them and I absolutely did.. I used them every day for over a year with my clients hair and they still looked brand new.. Its so easy to use.. I recommend this great brand!
Megan B.
Las Vegas, NV
Doesn't perform quite at salon level but is definitely close. I don't straighten that often so it gets the job done and at a fair price. Love the heat adjustment settings and size.
Jas. J.
I love hot tools hair tools! I know you're not supposed to but I use my flat iron everyday on low heat & it works wonders. I've had this flat iron for a while & I mean like years so the longevity of the products are great! You really get great quality for what you pay for.
Priyal K.
Love this iron and how multifunctional it is. I used it both as a straightener and curling iron! It also comes with a case so it's easy to travel with. I use this when I'm traveling it' does a good job.
Kourtney W.
Hartland, MI
I really like this curling iron, it works really well and you can tell is a professional tool. I don't use this that often though because I don't like to damage my hair. I am satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend it to others.
megan s.
Rockaway, NJ
love that you get a flat iron and curling iron in this set.i wish that the curling iron didnt have a clamp. but otherwise good product for the price
Holly J.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this flat iron, the heating settings are perfect so they they don't fry your hair. Price is not bad. I would buy a million more of these!
Shayna T.
I got these from a friend who didn't love them and I absolutely did! I used them every day for over a year and they still looked brand new!
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are pretty up there in price. What makes this curling Iron/straightener set as good as the top brands that spoil for the same price?