Alejandra M.
I absolutely LOVE this hair straightener! It's never failed on me before during the two years that I've had it. I love the color of the blue and it feels nice in your hand. The adjustable heat settings is a huge plus and it doesn't get in the way when you're doing your hair so you don't need to worry about changing the temperature by accident. It does auto shut-off which is a good thing in case you accidentally leave it on for too long. It leaves my hair silky and straight all day. I've never had a single problem with this straightener. I highly recommend this straightener even after using CHI straighteners myself.