Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersHot Tools
"Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates"

"Hot Tools Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates"

by Hot Tools

"Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates - Pulse technology for gets hot... stays hot performance. Fast heat-up and instant heat recovery that maintains precise plate temperatures for uninterrupted heat. Titanium is corrosion-resistant to styling products. Professional Features: 2-hr Auto shut-off Dual voltage - Great for travel Temperature select buttons with variable heat settings up to 450 degrees F LCD Temperature display up to 450 degrees F Separate On/Off switch Soft touch handle for comfortable grip and precision control Rounded plate edges to curl ends under or flip them out 1"" Movable styling plates for better hair contact Ergonomic ultra-slim, easy-to-hold design 8 ft. professional swivel cord One year manufacturer's warranty - Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates"

"Hot Tools Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates" ? I really want to now if it really good o no I try different ones but non I like what recomend
Start your review of "Hot Tools Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates"!
Shaleen Y.
Mt Washington, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This flat iron is pretty good. My T3 recently broke, and I needed a new one last minute so I had to quickly get something so grabbed this. It takes longer than expected to heat up, but still fast I guess. Also the box says it cools down quickly.. it does not. Overall, it does straighten pretty good and quick. It has a weird smell , I’m hoping it goes away.. it’s beautiful tho!! I wish it got hotter. But I am happy with how well it straightens my difficult hair. So I would recommend it based on that fact alone. I don’t however think the price is worth it.
Elena R.
Lake Geneva, WI
It is just ok [email protected] not impressed but I got it in a sale I would love to try different brands to compare with
Aaliyah H.
Little Rock, AR
"Hot Tools Digital Salon 1"" Flat Iron with Titanium Plates" uploaded by Aaliyah H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
So far, so good. This flat iron straightens my hair & keeps it shiny & bouncy. I like that iron heats up fast & the plates are thin/long, very easy to get to my roots for the straightest I can press my hair. I recommend it, especially if you’re curious about titanium plates.
Daniela M.
Duluth , GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used great variety and for me this is the best, I recommend them to you with closed eyes! My hair looks fabulous
tia S.
This is my favorite flat iron I havent had it long but I plan on it. This is the best flat ironed ive ever used I'm sure it's because of the titanium plates, they are a God send. Get a titanium plate flat iron now. They are better than ceramic in MY opinion. Great product
Ana S.
Long Branch, NJ
It gets the job done and it doesn’t break the bank. I can straighten all my hair in less than 15 minutes and it heats up in a matter of seconds.
Cicely D.
Freedom, WY
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far the best straightener I have ever had. I’m going on a few months and I’m still shook about it. I have very thick hair and it is quick and easy to straighten my hair. I have had chi, revlon and a few other brands and they all couldn’t straighten with one stroke and the plates all shattered on my others. I have dropped this and nothing. I’m so happy with this purchase.
Rachel R.
Lexington, NC
I’ll never use another brand of flat iron again. I’ve had mine for going on 3 years now and it still works just as great as when I bought it.
Brittany T.
Kearney, MO
Love love LOOOVVVEEE this hair straightener! I can straighten and curl with no problem! I have thick hair that is coarse from bleaching and this is the first straightener that allows me to curl my hair and actually stays in. I love the adjustable heat settings and the ease of using it with extended plates! All around my staple hair styling product!
Kaitlin D.
Maple Grove, MN
I love this straightener!! It has lasted me so long and it’s so quick and easy to use, heats up fast!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Analilia R.