Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Flat Iron

by Hot Tools

Flat Iron for All Your Straightening Styles Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Flat Iron comes with moveable styling plates with maximum hair contact for better results. It's equipped with ceramic heaters that get heated fast and recovers heat instantly. This Korean engineered hair iron with its constant temperature can provide extra hold and long-lasting style. Rheostat to control heat Variable temperature settings up to 450 degrees Movable styling plates for better results Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Flat Iron is equipped with an eight feet swivel cord and a cord guard. It's durable and effective. Just For You: All types of hair A Closer Look: The pulse technology of Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Flat Iron is patented with a ceramic heater for uniform heat distribution and snag-free styling. The floating plates provide for full contact with hair to give better results. It works effectively under high heat. Get Started: Create dazzling hair styles with this easy to use flat iron. Read the instruction manual provided along with the product for detailed directions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
When it comes to quality and durability, I stand behind Hot Tools all the way. I always have great results and my hair never feels fried or brittle. It always looks and feels silky and smooth.
Irving
This is one of my favorite straighteners that I've had. It's skinny so you can use it as a multi tool for straightening or curling your hair. It also gets really hot and maintains its heat so you don't have to take breaks to let it get hot again.
Hot tools is one of my favorite brands to use for hair it is so easy to take care of and to just have on hand. Very good, heats up fast and cools down fast too. I would buy more things from the brand.

Looking for your answer?