Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsHot Tools
Diamond Platinum Salon Curling Iron-3/4"

Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Curling Iron-3/4"

by Hot Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Salon Curling Iron-3/4"!
How would you rate this product?
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
I use this curling iron when I want smooth loose curls in my thick coarse hair. It gives you the perfect amount of curl without making you look like Shirley Temple. I use,it most every day!
Heather B.
Corpus Christi, TX
Curling iron works great and keeps my curls in all day and they do not fall. I love the waves the wand gives me.
Steph M.
Homestead, FL
Definitely one of my favorite hair tools ive ever used! I so not own it but my hair styliat does and i love it!
Sarah H.
Puyallup, WA
I literally can't live without this curling iron in my life. I use it every. Single. Day! I have all of the sizes from 3/4 to 1 1/2. When I use these I don't have to use harsh chemicals to get my curls to hold!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is. Decent iron, but not quite as professional of an iron as I prefer. It just doesn't get quite hot enough to suit me, but, I'm a stylist, whose used to working with HOT tools, not average curling irons, compared to a regular one you'd buy at Walmart, this is hands down better than that, just not my favorite brand, but I'd still recomend this brand for home use.
Sara M.
Campbell, CA
Great wand. I have used this to get springy and full curls. I would recommend!
Great wand. I have used this to get springy and full curls. I would recommend!
Emily K.
you really cant go wrong with this curling iron. It heats up really fast, creates curls that hold all day, and its the perfect size to create beachy waves in my hair. I would totally recommend this product to anyone looking for a basic curling iron!!
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I love this curler it heats up really fast. I've had mine for over a year and no problem. Only thing is handle is too big for me
Haley C.
Love love love this curling iron it works so good ! And keeps the curls like it said it should it gets so hot but not hot enough to get burnt
Samira P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Are use this when I wanna have a quick crow and going out because it’s very easy to handle

Looking for your answer?