Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Ionic Salon Hair Dryer with Double Concentrator-1600 Watt

BY HOT TOOLS

Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
By far my favorite dryer!! I am notorious for dropping my hair dryers on the ground and even with weekly drops this thing lasted me 5 times longer than any other dryer ever has. It dried my hair quickly and evenly. The chord length is awesome! It's a little heavy compared to some of the other brands but I relate that to the quality and powerful-ness.
Lisa L.
Ridley Park, PA
I don't see myself exchanging it for anything else and if something were to happen to my current blow dryer then yes, I would still buy another one by Hot Tools. I am not a haircare expert so I can't speak for its professional quality though.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Love this for my hair. I have thick curly hair and it blow dries it pretty fast compared to other brands ive used in the past. Cant go wrong with any styling tools from hot tools. That's all i own and they last for years.
Gretchen D.
Newburgh , IN
This is my Goooooo toooooo for taming frizzy hair as it dries. I will never use anything else. Dry on higher heat and then when at the end, give it a cool shot to make it perfect. Everyone needs this is their cabinet!
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
I used to dry my hair with hair dryers from Meijer. They always pooped out on me. Last one I had kept making sparky noises. That's scary. My Hot Tools dryer has lasted about six or seven years so far. And counting!
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Definitely by far one of my favorite hair dryers! It was my first time using this dryer and I was extremely please with it and it worked so fast! I would definitely recommend this product and would consider buying one!
Haley F.
It's a pretty good hair drier. I like the shape and weight of it but it's not as strong as other hair driers that I've used. For the price, it's a great product. I would probably buy this blow drier again
Rachel S.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it! This one came in my beauty kit at my school! It works great! Although I wish it would get a little hotter on the settings! I use it everyday! If I bought it again I would probably choose a different model but from the same company.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Love this hair dryer! Dries so fast and light weight! I was very satisfied with the product and price point is not bad at all! Love all of their products in general! Definitely recommend the brand!
Elisabeth B.
Fayetteville, WV
I bought this to leave at our vacation house.  Very reasonably priced and it does a better job than my 200 dollar Chi.  I purchased it at Ulta and you can use coupons.  Don't be fooled by the decent price, it's a beast.  I love this one