Hot Tools Diamond Platinum Ionic Salon Hair Dryer with Double Concentrator-1600 Watt

BY HOT TOOLS

Amber B.
Amber B.
This blow dryer does an AMAZING job at drying my hair without drying my scalp out. It gets warm, but enough to scald your scalp like some others I have used. It is also lightweight compared the conair this replaced. I have long (mid-back) hair that is fairly thick. I timed this dryer and I went from just out of the shower wet to dry in 5 minutes.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Rocky River, OH
Great value for the price. I wouldn't buy any other brand after owning hot tools dryers.
Jourdan B.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
By far my favorite dryer!! I am notorious for dropping my hair dryers on the ground and even with weekly drops this thing lasted me 5 times longer than any other dryer ever has. It dried my hair quickly and evenly. The chord length is awesome! It's a little heavy compared to some of the other brands but I relate that to the quality and powerful-ness.
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
I've used this hair dryer for about 2 years. It worked fine at first but slowly seemed like it didn't really dry my hair well and it felt like it took longer every time. It's reasonably priced and I guess I would say that for the money you pay, it's worth it to get 2 years out of it.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Ridley Park, PA
I don't see myself exchanging it for anything else and if something were to happen to my current blow dryer then yes, I would still buy another one by Hot Tools. I am not a haircare expert so I can't speak for its professional quality though.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
STOCKTON, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my hair. I have thick curly hair and it blow dries it pretty fast compared to other brands ive used in the past. Cant go wrong with any styling tools from hot tools. That's all i own and they last for years.
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely by far one of my favorite hair dryers! It was my first time using this dryer and I was extremely please with it and it worked so fast! I would definitely recommend this product and would consider buying one!
Haley F.
Haley F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a pretty good hair drier. I like the shape and weight of it but it's not as strong as other hair driers that I've used. For the price, it's a great product. I would probably buy this blow drier again
Katie C.
Katie C.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dryer! Dries so fast and light weight! I was very satisfied with the product and price point is not bad at all! Love all of their products in general! Definitely recommend the brand!
Gretchen D.
Gretchen D.
Newburgh, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my Goooooo toooooo for taming frizzy hair as it dries. I will never use anything else. Dry on higher heat and then when at the end, give it a cool shot to make it perfect. Everyone needs this is their cabinet!