BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Dc Black Gold Motor Dryer 110/120V Hair Dryer see more...

Carlotta D.
Riverdale , IA
I love my hot tools hair dryer! It takes me less than 7 minutes to blow dry my whole head and I have really thick hair. It also came with some attachments that I am slowly learning how to use! The only bad thing is that my fingers are always hitting the cool/heat buttons but that’s all hair dryers have that in common. Anyway 10/10 recommend (:
Madison W.
Fort Stewart, GA
I bought mine at Ulta and I love it so much! It dries my hair so fast and has a long cord which is helpful! I haven’t had any issues with it!