Hot Tools Crimson Fade Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer uploaded by valerie V.Hot Tools Crimson Fade Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer uploaded by Brittney H.

BY HOT TOOLS

Ions can help eliminate frizz and make hair humidity resistant Newly designed and engineered motor for quiet operation and maximum airflow 5 1875 Watts - Powerful airflow 6 Lightweight - 14.28 oz. 1 Multiple heat speed combinations 2 Separate switches allow total control of heat and airflow 3 Cool shot for setting the style 10 Removable lint filter 11 Attachment br Narrow concentrator br Finger diffuser br Pik 12 Hanging ring cord guard 7 8 ft. professional cord 8 ALCI safety plug 9 One-year warranty Direct Ion Technology is the answer to the end of frizz and the beginning of smooth, silky manageable hair. With drying times up to 50% faster than non-ionic dryers, it s a perfect marriage of form and function. The Hot Tools Story - Hot Tools appliances have become the standard for professional hairdressers. With patented, powerful heating sy see more...

Becca P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this blow dryer! It is pretty quite, has different heat settings, and power settings. The 3 attachments that come with it are also very useful for different looks. It is so much better than those cheap blow dryers! Spend the money on this one, you wont regret it!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
This dryer has made up for poor past HOT Tools/ Helen of Troy products. Previous dryers did not hold up; then spent a lot of money on high-end dryers that didn’t hold up well, either. Decided to try this one, figuring at this great price I wouldn’t feel bad if it didn’t last. Well, it’s lasted!! Being lightweight was the deal sealer for me. Also love the long cord. It dries my hair quickly with little or no frizz with the help of Keratin Complex Infusion Keratin Replenisher Therapy (no keratin treatment needed. It’s great.)
Jessy B.
Racine, WI
I love this blowdryer! It is my favorite blowdryer. I love how much control you have with the heat and how fast it blows. And i love how fast it drys and stretches my hair Hot Tools Crimson Fade Turbo Ionic Salon Dryer
valerie V.
This blow drier didn’t even last me a year. After about 6 months it started making scary sounds! (I used this blow drier multiple times a day) From day 1 I wasn’t really a fan, it never seemed to heat up enough. One day it caught on fire and blew out flames. THANKFULLY I WASN’T WORKING ON A CLIENT!

Attached is a photo of the insides. When I took it apart afterwords I found out that two of the blades on the fan were broken off. I also found out that some of the parts were recycled from other hot tool models. Even the power button, they just put a different cover over it.
Jordan W.
I’ve had this blow dryer for about five years and it’s about to die. I like the dryer but as it’s gotten older, the dry power has gone down. Still love it but I feel like a dryer should last longer than five years.
Juanita P.
Maysville, NC
As a cosmetology student just starting the my last semester, I am seeing more and more of these hair dryers coming into the school salon. While I haven't had the personal privilege of being able to own one just yet, I have used them. They are more quiet than a lot of dryers, and they dry a lot quicker as well. I'm excited to start building my thermal tools with Hot Tools items.
Vii L.
Absolutely love this blow dryer it is affordable and works perfectly!! I would definitely recommend it
Jhaiselis U.
No es la mejor marca de secadores pero tampoco es mala, muy buena para principiantes y de buen precio

back