BY HOT TOOLS

1" Cheetah. Salon Flat Iron with NanoCeramic NanoCeramic: Emits gentle, far-infrared heat that is kinder to hair, sealing the cuticle and eliminating frizz. Hair glides effortlessly across the nanoceramic surface. Leaves the hair soft and shiny. Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot... Stays Hot™ performance – senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot! Professional Features: NanoCeramic ultra smooth surface for frizz-free styles. Ceramic heater generates fast heat up and instant heat recovery. see more...

nadiyah v.
Newark, NJ
I’ve had this one for years and it still works wonders on my hair. The product heat setting goes up to 475 degrees and to make sure I don’t burn my hair I pair this with a heat protectant serum. The only con of using this is that the pattern on the flat iron fades over time but the quality of the product is still amazing for straightening my hair.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omg this is perfect great size can take it anywhere and it just is really cute since it is cheetah and I love cheetah anything to be honest my hair type is wavy straight but I always make it straight since I have a round face
Alyssa K.
Columbus, OH
This straightener is good but. It heats up fairly quickly and has an adjustable hear setting which I really like. It doesn't leave my hair looking as smooth as I like but it definitely gets the job done. I have had it for almost a year now so it has been holding up fairly well. It wasn't too outrageously expensive so if you're looking for a good straightener at a decent price I would choose this one!
Andrea W.
I purchased this flat iron a few months ago because I lost my flat iron while traveling for work.  So this was an impulse purchase, but I am so very glad I bought it because it has amazingly been a wonderful addition to my closet, and I use it more now than my Chi.
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
Hot tools products are simply amazing! They heat up quickly, never pull my hair and are very effective. Plus for the price they are basically a steal because they last a lifetime.
Juliette K.
Chicopee, MA
I have very curly hair and have never been able to get it completely straight with any Straightener but I bought this one about three weeks ago and it was love at first sight.
kay c.
I love this i love the style colour and the way its set out. my hair is really thick and it makes it go thin. its also very affordable for a good decent pair of hair straightners. if you were to use this section your hair also aplie heat protection spray.