Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot tools ceramic 1 1/4 inch iron/wand features an extra long barrel which is 2 inch longer than best selling iron. The rotating cool tip heats up to 430 degrees and includes a rheostat temperature control. Also comes with heat -resistant mat to protect counter top. 1 year warranty.

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Buy on Amazon
Claire H.
Shakopee
I've used this wand for years, I have had it for going on three now?  I hardly ever curl my hair, and when I do I find it's a huge pain because I have super long hair and it's also thick and very straight, so trying to keep my hair curled for long periods of time is a pain.  I don't mind this product, but it's definitely not my favorite.  It takes a while to curl my hair because it doesn't get as hot as I need it to.  It also doesn't keep all of my hair on the barrel, which is kind of annoying so some sections I have to go over two times to get one area done.  I think if you had less hair and a little thinner this iron might work better for you, and it' s not a bad one, just not my cup of tea
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love my Hot Tools curling iron! The only thing I don’t like about it is that the electrical cord gets all twisted when I’m trying to curl my hair. It will cause the cord to come unplugged and turn the curling iron off. I have switched to a curling wand made by Bed Head just to avoid the hassle.
roya a.
Los Angeles , CA
it’s slightly less than decent. i used this back in the day when I was first learning how to style my hair and actually put effort into my mane. i did use it more recently and it was ok...I wouldn’t pull this out of my drawer over my other styling tools.
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
Great curling iron that lasts a pretty long time. I own two Hot Tools curling irons, different sizes. I've had one for more than two years and it still works amazing! The other was a more recent purchase from Marshals. I love both curling irons. Curling iron has a temperature dial to adjust the heat temperature, it heats up very quickly, and creates long lasting curls. Love love love this Hot Tools item. Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Desirée M.
San Jose, CA
This is my 3rd Hot Tools curling iron and I do not think I will ever repurchase a different brand. I accidentally bought the XL, thinking I purchased the standard barreled 1 1/4 iron. I thought about returning it because I initially thought the barrel was way too long.
It turns out the XL barrel is great for curling my long hair! My hair reaches about mid-back and the this barrel helps create the perfect curl.
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
This curling iron works well for the price. It’s very affordable and lasts a really long time. I’ve been having mine for years. I also love this size for creating loose curls and waves.
Mariah K.
Sterling Heights
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4" gives my hair beautiful curls. I’ve gone through a lot of curling irons and Hot Tools products by far last the longest
Micaela M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this curling iron! I have used my fair share of curling irons, and I HATE wands. Any time I use this, my curls stay intact all day long, which was an issue I had previously with other curling irons
Rebeca F.
Ellicott City, MD
I have so many hot tools curling iron and I use all of them frequently, hot tools is the only brand that curl my hair easily and quick, keep my hair in place for longer than other brands I had tried. Great price and design. Easy to find at the store or online.
Anna M.
This is my favorite curling iron. I’ve been using it now for 7 years and it still heats quickly and evenly. The size is great for adding a slight wave to long hair.