Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #32 in Curling Irons

Hot tools ceramic 1 1/4 inch iron/wand features an extra long barrel which is 2 inch longer than best selling iron. The rotating cool tip heats up to 430 degrees and includes a rheostat temperature control. Also comes with heat -resistant mat to protect counter top. 1 year warranty.

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Buy on Jet.com*
Jessica L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Being a stylist I normally go for their "Marcel" iron, but I recieved this iron as a gift two years ago and I do really like it. The ceramic makes my hair super shiney anf it seems to almost hold the curl better. The only issue I have is it is MUCH easier to drop this iron and burn youe face. (Which has happened to me! The stylist put it in my hair, dropped it, it stayed clamped on my hair, and burnt my face BADLY. So users beware! Lol
Erin H.
Green Valley, IL
I love my Hot Tools curling iron! The only thing I don’t like about it is that the electrical cord gets all twisted when I’m trying to curl my hair. It will cause the cord to come unplugged and turn the curling iron off. I have switched to a curling wand made by Bed Head just to avoid the hassle.
Emily W.
I love hot tools products! This curling iron has lasted me years and I'm super satisfied with this product. It is affordable and feel luxurious. I use this curling iron probably two to three times a week to get lose curls which I love- the beach waves are in right now so this is awesome
roya a.
Los angeles , CA
it’s slightly less than decent. i used this back in the day when I was first learning how to style my hair and actually put effort into my mane. i did use it more recently and it was ok...I wouldn’t pull this out of my drawer over my other styling tools.
Bethany D.
Piedmont, SC
I bought this product after it was recommended from my hair stylist. I love it for my extra long hair. The Long barrel makes it so much easier to curl! The swivel handle makes curling my hair so much easier. Best curling iron I’ve ever owned, by far!
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
Great curling iron that lasts a pretty long time. I own two Hot Tools curling irons, different sizes. I've had one for more than two years and it still works amazing! The other was a more recent purchase from Marshals. I love both curling irons. Curling iron has a temperature dial to adjust the heat temperature, it heats up very quickly, and creates long lasting curls. Love love love this Hot Tools item. Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Meaghan M.
I found this iron because of my stylist and I swear by it!
I was really surprised by the cost to quality output!
This is amazing for those of us with hair longer than our shoulders!
I didnt even know I needed an xl barrel until she mentioned it!
Brittany J.
Springfield, KY
It’s a great low budget curling iron. It doesn’t get too overly hot so it’s good for damaged hair like mine. However I still try to only use it once or twice a week and with a heat protectant. I would recommend to others.
Viangie Anneris L.
Harrisburg, PA
Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!! Good!!
Elyssa L.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I’ve had this iron for over 5 years now, it’s mostly done well my only complaint is that the purple paint is chipping off and I find it in the hair when I’m doing it. So I’d opt for a gold one. But great price and easy to find !