Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot tools ceramic 1 1/4 inch iron/wand features an extra long barrel which is 2 inch longer than best selling iron. The rotating cool tip heats up to 430 degrees and includes a rheostat temperature control. Also comes with heat -resistant mat to protect counter top. 1 year warranty.

Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4
Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Buy on Jet.com*
Jennifer V.
Huber heights
My husband bought me this curling iron over three years ago on my birthday. I still use it when I want a perfect big curl. This was purchased at Ulta and he paid about Sixty dollars, oh and he bought the cleaning solution. I believe that was included with the total.
Erin H.
Pekin, IL
I love my Hot Tools curling iron! The only thing I don’t like about it is that the electrical cord gets all twisted when I’m trying to curl my hair. It will cause the cord to come unplugged and turn the curling iron off. I have switched to a curling wand made by Bed Head just to avoid the hassle.
Eugenia L.
Tucson
I've had my iron for over 2 years and love it. It holds the hair firmly and curls very well. I use this product almost daily. Very satisfied with its performance. Gets very hot, so be careful. I would definitely buy another one if this one ever goes bad.
roya a.
Los Angeles, CA
it’s slightly less than decent. i used this back in the day when I was first learning how to style my hair and actually put effort into my mane. i did use it more recently and it was ok...I wouldn’t pull this out of my drawer over my other styling tools.
Karen C.
Lancaster , CA
Great curling iron that lasts a pretty long time. I own two Hot Tools curling irons, different sizes. I've had one for more than two years and it still works amazing! The other was a more recent purchase from Marshals. I love both curling irons. Curling iron has a temperature dial to adjust the heat temperature, it heats up very quickly, and creates long lasting curls. Love love love this Hot Tools item. Hot Tools Ceramic Tourmaline Curling Iron XL Barrel 1 1/4"
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
This curling iron is great and affordable! Definitely satisfied with this product and would buy others from this news. I bought my curly iron at ulta and there was a nice sale on it plus I had a coupon.
Nicole O.
Cut Off, LA
This curling iron works well for the price. It’s very affordable and lasts a really long time. I’ve been having mine for years. I also love this size for creating loose curls and waves.
Julie R.
Love love love this curling wand! I got it for Christmas several years ago and it’s still in great shape. Love the kind of curl or wave it leaves. I use this wand 2-3 times a week.
Rebeca F.
Arlington, VA
I have so many hot tools curling iron and I use all of them frequently, hot tools is the only brand that curl my hair easily and quick, keep my hair in place for longer than other brands I had tried. Great price and design. Easy to find at the store or online.
Emily W.
I love hot tools products! This curling iron has lasted me years and I'm super satisfied with this product. It is affordable and feel luxurious. I use this curling iron probably two to three times a week to get lose curls which I love- the beach waves are in right now so this is awesome