Hot Tools Blue Ice Titanium Curling Iron uploaded by Trudy R.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium: Provides excellent durability under high heats.  It also provides lightweight strength, corrosion resistance to styling products, and even heat distribution. Hair looks smooth and glossy. Titanium coupled with blue metallic finished surfaces, is what makes this line a breathtaking addition to any salon. Constant heat curl after curl! Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot... Stays Hot™ performance – senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot! Professional Features: Flipperless for a single wrap curl. Titanium surface for maximum heat distribution and frizz-free styling. Effortlessly creates beautiful tapered spirals. Medium 1/2" –.

Bethany J.
Quincy , KY
I would love to use this product.........I usually don't curl my hair much because I always straighten my hair to to naturally kinky curly hair but this would def be worth the try!!!!
Savannah D.
Groveport, OH
I purchased this curling iron at the recommendation of ULTA staff. What a mistake. The iron barely lasted six uses before it fell off my counter and shattered. Not quality construction. When it worked it was okay.
Ally Z.
I received this wand for free at Ulta with the purchase of a Hot Tools blow dryer about 3 years ago (which is also great and was only about $40...2 Hot Tools products for $40! I couldn't pass up that deal!) Anyways, this wand makes an amazing, quick curl. You can use it quickly for waves or hold it tight for curls that will truly last for days. I start by curling the hair closest to my scalp at the base of the wand, then go down the wand. This gives volume at the top. It is extremely easy to use and unlike any other wand I've used. I highly recommend this tool!
RyAnna B.
This is quick and easy to use light weight & the curls come out beautiful. You can style many different ways with this weather it be loose or tight curls
Erin H.
Naples, FL
I don't know how I curled my hair before having this tool!! It heats quickly and keeps its temperature through your using for your whole head!
Laura Lee  W.
Blackshear, GA
This was the first and last hair styling wand i have ever bought. I am so pleased with my purchase. Works great and I use mine all the time.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
My daughter loves her wand, but I haven't quite mastered this yet! I plan to take time to learn to utilize it!
Brittany  .
Works great! I love the soft curls that I get with this curling wand. Works excellent on my fine, limp hair!
Alexandra S.
I love hot tools! They have wonderful products that last forever. This one gives me the perfect curl I love.
Tiffany V.
Brooksville, FL
Burned myself while using this, kind of preferred a wand to this as it's a little easier to use.
Diana S.
Kew Gardens, NY
Does it burn your hair?
Bethany J.
Quincy , KY
Is it worth the price?
Jenny T.
Se puede controlar la temperatura?