Hot Tools Blue Ice Titanium Curling Iron uploaded by Trudy R.

BY HOT TOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Titanium: Provides excellent durability under high heats.  It also provides lightweight strength, corrosion resistance to styling products, and even heat distribution. Hair looks smooth and glossy. Titanium coupled with blue metallic finished surfaces, is what makes this line a breathtaking addition to any salon. Constant heat curl after curl! Pulse Technology® for Gets Hot... Stays Hot™ performance – senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot! Professional Features: Flipperless for a single wrap curl. Titanium surface for maximum heat distribution and frizz-free styling. Effortlessly creates beautiful tapered spirals. Medium 1/2" –.

Katie H.
Pflugerville , TX
This product works okay for beach waves. I am very uncoordinated so, using a wand without burning myself is almost impossible. But once you get it, it does get easier over time. You just have to GET IT first... I had to buy a heat resistant glove from Sally's though.. because I could not stop burning my finger tips/hand. Now I just burn my neck, usually right behind my ear! HA! Again, I still prefer a regular 1 inch curling iron to the wands.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This makes the most beautiful loose, voluminous curls! I love it! No more stiff, ends from being held under a bar! It's super easy to twist a small section around the barrel using the heat protecting gloves. Definitely one of my go to's on limp hair days!
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
A fantastic option for both long and short hair. I use this curling iron more often than any other, primarily due to its tapered shaft. This creates a natural looking curls event if you are not an expert. Depending on the size of the hair piece you use, I have achieved everything from loose beach waves to "curly Suzy" looks with this tool.
Anne J.
Minneapolis, MN
My go-to curling iron has always been Hot Tools! I use my iron as a wand as well, and it creates the most beautiful, natural curls. I've had it for over 10 years and it has never failed me! Definitely a great product for both first-timers and hair gurus alike!
Cassie S.
I have used this curling iron for the last two years. It creates all kinds of curls. You can manually set the temperature all the way up to 450 degrees. If has an extended barrel on the end to prevent you from burning your fingers when straitening.
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
Hot Tools is my favorite brand and this clip less curler is great! It gives consistent curls, heats up fast, and does not leave my hair crispy or dry. I love that you can adjust the curls based on where you place your hair on the wand. I strongly recommend!
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Just got my first curling iron ever. Normally I have short hair . I love hot tools. They did a great job creating this curling iron it's easy to use it it's great for anyone on a budget and it great for someone who never really had to buy their own curling iron before.
Amy M.
San Diego, CA
Everything that i've purchased in this brand has been amazing. Great quality, great price. This curling iron heats up quickly and gets hot enough to curl even my fine, frustrating hair. It's really the only thing that makes my super straight hair curly.
Elizabeth F.
My hair generally needs a ton of hairspray to hold a curl, but using this curling iron I find myself using half the amount I usually do! My curls last all throughout the day and into the night and are shinier and bouncier than ever
Carly H.
This is the first styling wand I have purchased and I am in love! The tapered end makes the perfect curl in my aid! I can cute tight curls or sexy loose curls with it! Always an awesome look!
Diana S.
Kew Gardens, NY
Does it burn your hair?
Bethany J.
Quincy , KY
Is it worth the price?
Jenny T.
Se puede controlar la temperatura?