Hot Tools Blue Ice Titanium 1" Flat Iron

BY HOT TOOLS

Professional Features: Titanium surface for ultra smooth, snag-free styling Ceramic heaters generate fast heat up and instant heat recovery Patented Pulse Technology® Variable heat settings, up to 450°F Ultra slim, easy to hold design Rounded plate edges to curl ends in or flip them out Movable styling plates adjust to eliminate gaps between plates for better hair contact 1" plates perfect for styles of every length Separate on/ off switch Hanging ring/ cord guard 8-ft professional cord One-year warranty Titanium 1" Flat Iron see more...

Hot Tools Blue Ice Titanium 1" Flat Iron
Audrey E.
Santa Monica, CA
I have the newer version of this that is not blue. But I had this version before it got fried in an overseas outlet. And the new one works the same. I have naturally soft hair that’s wavy and very frizzy. This straightener works amazing on my hair and i love that it is only 1 inch and can be used to create beautiful curls too!
Leeta O.
Downingtown, PA
Wasn’t a big fan. I used this one before buying a ceramic tool and found I liked the ceramic better. The titanium tool seemed to burn my hair more than anything no matter what setting it’s on. I would recommend just getting a ceramic tool.
Courtney S.
I was in line with this when I received it for Christmas but it died and I had to request another about 10 months later that one lasted 5 months. I’m on my 3rd one and this one doesn’t seem to get the job done like the first two.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Got this for Christmas (for myself) wanted to try the titanium instead of ceramic! I am absolutely impressed with the results, less breakage, quick straighten! Seals the hair and doesn’t leave frizzy fly always!
Jordan M.
Wellington, OH
Love this straightener . I've had this straightener since I was in 8th grade and I've been outta school for three years and it still looks like it's brand new and I have it at 480 degrees to do my hair . Works amazing and my hair is always pin straight when I'm done . Don't even getting me started on curling my hair with it also. Works like a dream !
Jessica E.
I have had my hot tools flat iron for about 9 years now and it still is the best flat iron I've ever used. I've tried using other ones and nothing compares to this one. It doesn't pull my hair, it is smooth and glides through easily!
Annie A.
Cypress, TX
Is not that powerful for naturally curly hair. I do straighten my hair with it but it takes me longer than with a more professional one I had before.
Katya G.
This is such a great straightener! My hair isn’t damaged and I use it every day! Great quality!
Stephanie R.
Summerville, SC
Not only does it make me look great it also looks great. It's slim and easy to store.