BY HOT TOOLS

New! Get Ready To Turn Heads 430&Deg;F Professional High Heat For Faster Styling & Optimal Results Glide Hair Between Plates To Straighten Wrap Hair Around Cone To Curl 1/2" - 1 1/4" Barrel Size Revolutionary Design Creates Flirty Flips, Glamorous Waves, Or Smooth Styles Slim, Rounded Plates Help Reduce Flyaways For Smooth Styles Automatic Shut-Off Function Will Turn Off After One Hour For Added Peace Of Mind Why Nano Diamond? High-Performance Nano Diamond Surface Glides Easily Through Hair For Smooth Styling. Superior Thermal Conductivity Delivers Professional High Heat For Stunning Results. Why Tourmaline? Tourmaline Gemstones Emit Ions To Reduce Static For Maximum Shine, Softness And Control. Why Ceramic? Ceramic's High, Even Heat Penetrates Hair Quickly From The Inside-Out, Styling In A Fraction Of Time With Superior Results. Made In China *Actual Product Styling And Colors May Vary. Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Priscilla D.
LOVE this brand. It is trustable + reliable to get the job done. I love that it is cost friendly and I know it will last me a very long time. It is a small investment I place into my hair so that I can feel confident when styling my hair at home. Especially on those special occasions.
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
This thing gets hot quick! That's a good thing. I can straighten my hair very quickly. It's light. It's very affordable. I've had it for a few years and I love it. I am very satisfied with this product and I would recommend this to everyone.
Gabrielle D.
Lexington, KY
This hair straightener works, but it also breaks very easy. I've had two and the first one broke within one month, and the second one broke after  two months... so it's not a long term solution.
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Pretty good flat iron! I prefer chi when I'm using a straightener, but that's just me. A lot of my stylists friends prefer this one because they say they can do more with it like curls and waves. I would recommend this.
Makayla S.
Albemarle, NC
Awesome hair straightener, gets the job done!! Although the price seemed a little high if I remember correctly, it is worth the price. Lasts a long time and does what it is suppose to do! I recommend this product!
Natalia G.
Gladstone , IL
I used this once and it didn't really work out for me and my hair was super frizzy but I could of been using it wrong. I haven't picked it back up since I purchased it to be honest!
Elizabeth T.
This curling wand gives such beautiful soft curls. It makes my hair feel so great after I'm done and it doesn't give off that weird smell when I'm curling my hair.
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
This isn't the greats on the market but it's decent for the price you are going to pay and it will generally last awhile. It's a product that can replace your curling iron and you're straightener to free up counter space. I would recommend this product to others.
Halie J.
I love this so much!!! My hair looks really good with this and it keeps my hair protected!! Every time I use this my hair doesn't get dry or damaged!! I recommend this product if you like to straighten your hair!!!
Alicia M.
Fairfield, CA
Haven't tried this specific straightener but the hot tools iron I have is amazing! You can always get them at ULTA for a great deal!