Hot Tools Black Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1-1/4" - 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS

Hot Tools Black & White Nano Ceramic 3/4-1 1/4 Tapered Cone Curling Iron The Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Curling Iron is the number one hair curling iron used by professional worldwide. Designed with fast heating and a rheostat control dial with heat up to...

Hot Tools Black Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1-1/4
Buy on Amazon
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
i cannot for the life of me figure out how to curl my hair with this or nay other wand without burning my skin to pieces. thank god i havea child thats great at all things cosmetology. she uses this tool to make my hair (and hers) look amazing and my curls hold!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Herriman, UT
I love all Hot Tools products personally. But I used this specific curling iron for my wedding day & im so happy I did. I depend on the heat settings so I know when it's too hot for my hair, or not high enough for my thick hair
Nakesha W.
Nakesha W.
Garland, TX
Love this tool! Is absolutely amazing and kept my hair curled for hours on end
Yalimar p.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
I've been using this wand looking hair curler for a while now and let me tell you that I love all the looks I can achieve when during this curler I truly love it and is my got to curler I do already recommend this product to others. I will post a pic of one of the looks you can achieve. Also I not use any sprays and unveils last all day long. Caution it may burn you lol
Korey P.
Korey P.
I actually lost this when visiting a friend in college, and I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. I'm big on air drying, scrunching, and leaving my hair wavy so that I only need this wand on a few sections of my hair that may fall a little flat. The curls I got with it were tight spirals, but not stiff or too ribbon-like. It's so much easier to use for a casual beachy look than a normal curling iron. I have no complaints at all about this brand. It heats up quickly and stays hot.
Jess V.
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
I bought this product as a got-a-new-job splurge, and I couldn't be happier! I've always wanted a want so that it doesn't crimp the ends. This gets hot almost immediately, and the temperature is easy to control. This allows me to give myself natural looking curls easily. I seriously get asked if I have curly hair! I love this thing. I've had it 2 years and it works as good as it did the first day that I bought it. I need more sizes!
Monique W.
Monique W.
Douglasville, GA
Once again, I don't use heat on my hair very often, so keep that in mind when reading this review. I bought this a while ago to help style a sew-in I had. It worked great. It got hot quickly but didn't fry my hair. I found it pretty difficult to use the glove that comes with it, but I'm pretty sure that's my own weird thing which is why this still has five stars.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Good tool to have around. Gives a more modern look. You can create a lot of different looks with the difference in size. The glove is good also although I don't find myself using it. Nice to have it thou if you are a first timer with wands
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this curling wand! I have purchased many hot tools hair appliances and am always happy with them. I use this every time I want to curl my hair. You can make your curls tight or loose depending on the angle you hold the wand at. It also comes with a heat glove so you don't burn your hand when holding your hair on the wand.
Naomi I.
Naomi I.
I purchased this awesome styling wand from Sally Beauty Supply. I am a huge fan of this product as well as the heat resistant glove that comes with it. Has two heat settings, I use the higher one for more intense, long lasting results. Does not appear to damage my already dry hair.