Hot Tools Black Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1-1/4" - 3/4"

BY HOT TOOLS #61 in Curling Irons

Hot Tools Black & White Nano Ceramic 3/4-1 1/4 Tapered Cone Curling Iron The Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Curling Iron is the number one hair curling iron used by professional worldwide. Designed with fast heating and a rheostat control dial with heat up to...

Hot Tools Black Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Extra Long Barrel 1-1/4
Buy on Amazon
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
Love this curling wand. It’s so easy to use and lasts forever. It creates the perfect curls from big to small. The heat settings are adjustable with a wide range. I already have curly hair but I use the curling wand to curl my extensions. It works perfectly and blends so naturally with my hair. No one can tell the extension curls aren’t natural. This also has a nice stand to lean against a surface to avoid burning. Only thing I don’t like is there is no automatic shutoff after a certain time. I occasionally have a freak out thinking I forgot to turn it off. Overall, I love!
Micah W.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I liked this curling wand and that it came with a glove to protect me from burning my fingers. I use this when I want to do some fun bouncy curls and it took a lot longer than I had hoped to get the hang of them I was satisfied with the end result when I figured out how they worked
Alexandria R.
The extra long barrel on this is where the money is well spent. I love hot tools products and have had great luck with the curler. The wand style is so easy to use and it is important that they have included the glove for protection.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
My favorite curling tool that is out there. It’s so easy to use and the ceramic is really good on my hair, as far as heat goes. My hair gets so many compliments when I use it. I can do waves, curls, or just give my hair volume. I really love it and it wasn’t super expensive at Sally’s!
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
By far the best curling wand that I have ever used. The glove comes in handy as I have burned myself numerous times with other products. I have had this for a while now and it is absolutely perfect. You can tell it is good quality and will last a long time. I use it almost every day.
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the type of girls that you get using this wind. They are loose and sexy. You can get that perfect beach wave and it's very easy to use. I have very thick hair and it did not take too much time because it is very effective and I didn't have to use tiny pieces of hair
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Awesome product! The curls that this wand produces last for days! I never have a fear when I wrap my hair around the barrel. The video floating around the internet with the girls strand of hair is just too much. I never worried with this product. Great quality and totally worth the purchase!!
Merissa W.
This is great for wand curls. I can get pretty hot and burn your face off (exaggerating) so be very careful when using this. The glove it comes with helps to protect your hand when styling. Great hair tool for those into heat styling.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
Although I don’t curl my hair often, I have been very pleased with this curler. I’m glad it came with a glove to protect my hand (which I do wish was a little thicker, but it does the job). It gets very hot and curls nicely.
Emily W.
Hot tools products are the best and their wand is no exception, I can get great lose curls or tighter ones. I've always bought hot tools products because they're affordable and hold up great. I would definitely recommend