Hot Tools Black And Silver Ionic Hair Dryer HT1029SB

by Hot Tools

Hot Tools Black And Silver Ionic Hair Dryer HT1029SB IONIC TECHNOLOGY A high volume of ions are injected into the hair for easier water absorption and faster drying. This helps condition, soften and make hair shinier while reducing frizz. Direct ION...

How does this hair dryer work on African American hair?
Start your review of Hot Tools Black And Silver Ionic Hair Dryer HT1029SB!
Shreveport, LA
Really enjoy hot tools products. I have had my blow dryer for years, and it has not given me any issues. I only wash my hair a couple times a week, and I blow dry after showering. Hot tools helps tame the frizziness of my hair. I would buy again. I do recommend this product
North Liberty , IA
A very good dryer but the tools are kind of flimsy.  I have very thick, curly, ethnic hair.  The dryer is not too expensive but finding replacement tools out of the question.
Cantril, IA
Terrible brand of dryers , slow and too hot. Clients always complain about how slow they are or they are too hot on the scalp and I would agree ! I hate using these dryers . I do not recommend.
Orlando, FL
This blow dryer is very helpful because it brings its own attachments and brings a comb. It also brings a regular blow dryer piece so that the hot air will focus on your desired area. So, it will be easier if you can use it with a round brush. Good to curl or straighten hair.
Santa Maria , CA
Really love my blow dryer ! I think it works amazing and gets my hair dry pretty fast ! I do have a hair dryer that I prefer over this one that is from the brand Helen of Troy. But I do really like and recommend this product
Newport News, VA
I love everything hot tools . Their products are very efficient . This blow dryer is way to handle and gets the job done . It's very affordable & not something that you have to spend a whole paycheck on .
I love this blow dryer. It fits in my hand comfortably and is not as heavy as others I have used. It drys my hair quickly and the accessories are great for achieving the perfect blow out.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this hair dryer! I have gone through two over the years. It works fast and keeps me satisfied. It’s not too pricey for a good dryer. I always blow dry my hair so I usually use it 3 times a week!
Cottonwood , CA
The Hot Tools brand is a classic for me, and this go-to dryer is no exception. After years of daily use, this faithful machine still helps prep my hair for the busy day ahead... And if/when she finally goes, I'll definitely be buying another!
Dumont , NJ
I love this dryer. It dries my hair really fast and I got it from amazon. It wasn't expensive at all and I use it 5 days a week. Very satisfied with the product. Def recommend it