CONAIR BABNT5548 HAIR DRYER 2000WATTS IONIC Product Features - 2000 Watt for faster drying - NANO Titanium with integrated Ion generator - Lightweight.

Is this a good brand?
Is this a good hairdryer? What's the difference between ionic and ceramic? I need to buy a hair dryer and am looking for any advice
Anyone who has used this. Does it really dry your hair quicker? How hot does it get when drying long hair?
Start your review of Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer!
Flowery Br, GA
I love this dryer. I've purchased several over the years. It's a little heavier than you would expect a professional dryer to be, BUT I love it. I can always achieve the desired style with it and I have amazing control. I certainly recommend this dryer. It's also a little more affordable than most professional dryers
Santa Rosa Beach
I have to admit that at first I hated this dryer! I hated how long I felt it was taking to dry my hair but then I realized how soft and less frizzy my hair was after blow drying it which meant I didn’t have to use my straightener on my hair as much. After that I was hooked and now I LOVE this dryer.
Magnolia
This dryer is amazing! I’ve been searching for a powerful dryer that cuts my drying time and this one does the trick. It’s powerful and doesn’t leave my hair feeling overly dry or brittle. After fully drying my hair it feels soft, silky and looks beautiful.
saint marys
I’ve had this blow dryer for about 6 years. Babyliss products are always my go to and never disappoint. It is a little heavy but gets the job done. I have thick course hair. I would say it would just get better if it was a little bot lighter
E Northport, NY
I use this dryer to blow dry my hair. I find that the dryer gets hot enough to allow me to straighten my super curly hair easily. I always use with the attachment to target each section of my hair. I recommend this blow dryer!
Holy cow this is a great blow dryer! My hair stylist had one so I purchased on a Black Friday when the price was more reasonable. This has lasted me several years. Don’t use the highest heat if you can help it, this thing gets hot hot hot! I’ve since switched to the round brush dryer that’s black and pink- but keep this one for when I’ve got more time.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair drys so much quicker every since I switched to this blow dryer. I dont usually use a blow dry to shape my hair but had a friend borrow this and she commended this product on just that. Overall, best for your buck. Although it is a little pricey. Definitely worth it.
Bethlehem, PA
The best hair dryer I’ve ever used! I absolutely hate drying my hair, but when I have to do it I’m so glad I have this! I have a lot of hair so it tends to take a long time to blow dry, but this blow dryer dries it the fastest out of any blow dryer I’ve tried.
This is a middle of the road priced hair dryer. I loved it before recently switching to the Dyson. If you're looking for something that is higher end but not super expensive, this is it. It does a great job of smoothing thick and curly hair. Highly recommend!
Troy, MI
The drying speed was about normal time, not fast enough for working on a client in the salon. Also wish there were more heat settings on it. I also couldn’t find a replacement concentrator for it after mine was stolen. Nice and light weight.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...