Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer uploaded by Monica S.

BY HOT TOOLS

CONAIR BABNT5548 HAIR DRYER 2000WATTS IONIC Product Features - 2000 Watt for faster drying - NANO Titanium with integrated Ion generator - Lightweight. see more...

Alicia N.
Cranberry Township
Very lightweight! Worth the price! Highly recommend! Blow dries very fast. It is loud but most dryers are. 6 different settings. The quality is unbelievable and i have had no issues since i bought it five years ago and i use it many times a day on my clients!
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
This is a fantastic blowdryer, especially for my curly hair. I use this everyday to diffuse my curls. It has a cool shot button as well as three other heat settings. The barrel of the dryer also fits most universal dryer attachments which is a plus since this dryer does not come with a diffuser.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Bought this at Ulta last winter and I really like it because it dries the hair much faster than my old conair. However The heat setting goes too high, a teenager or someone that has distractions could easily burn themselves.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
I need one of these so bad I've heard great reviews I have really naturally curly hair I use my blow dryer probably twice a week I'm not sure on the price because I've never owned one of these so I'm not sure for any improvements but I would love to have one
Shakira C.
This is the best dryer on the market it's a bit on the pricey side but it's totally worth it I first learned of it from my hairstylist and I decided to purchase it and I've been nothing but satisfied ever since
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
espectacular, este secador de cabello, es muy bueno, muy comodo de usar, me encanta esta linea de babyliss pro. y las planchas de cabello y rizadoras tambien son muy buenas.
Jessica S.
This is the ONLY brand of hair tools I use. They are AMAZING and I've had my hair dryer for YEARS. my mom and I actually fight over it. It dries my hair so fast and when this one goes out I will definitely buy another
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I just bought this hairdryer and I absolutely love it. I love that it has a longer cord so that it definitely stretches further which is good for where my outlet is in placement to my mirror. It definitely packs a punch and is a lot stronger than my previous blow dryers. I love that it dries my hair really quick and doesn't tangle it. My hair definitely looks and feels shinier and softer after using this. Very happy with this purchase. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good blow dryer. I bought this at Ulta and it happens to be $20 off because of their big sale and an addition to that I got another 20% off with a coupon.
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
I just got this and it ROCKS! It's lightweight and quiet, and it dramatically cut my dry time. Leave my fine hair frizz and static free. Two speeds which are neither too high or too low, perfect temp settings and a powerful cool shot button. My only complaint is that, ergonomically, it's a touch awkward and I seem to keep switching the buttons to the middle settings which are "off" and "cool". I think it'll just take some getting used to and overall is a phenomenal dryer.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I received this hair dryer as a Christmas gift. I had never heard of the brand before but now I see it in the salon I go to. The hair dryer is amazing! It's setting range from low and slow to turbo wind tunnel, so there's something for every style. I personally like the way it dries my hair without making it frizz out.
Shanel Q.
Is there s temperature control ?
Yuya A.
Realmente funciona ? Es decir quisiera saber si puede ser de uso personal ?
caitlin j.
Attleboro Fls, MA
how well do these work? do they last long? how much are they?
glory p.
Que temperatura tiene ?
Lilian N.
New York , Ny
Es de buena calidad , cuánto cuesta ,donde lo consigo ??