Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer uploaded by Monica S.

BY HOT TOOLS #98 in Hair Dryers

CONAIR BABNT5548 HAIR DRYER 2000WATTS IONIC Product Features - 2000 Watt for faster drying - NANO Titanium with integrated Ion generator - Lightweight. see more...

Brooke I.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I just bought this hairdryer and I absolutely love it. I love that it has a longer cord so that it definitely stretches further which is good for where my outlet is in placement to my mirror. It definitely packs a punch and is a lot stronger than my previous blow dryers. I love that it dries my hair really quick and doesn't tangle it. My hair definitely looks and feels shinier and softer after using this. Very happy with this purchase. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good blow dryer. I bought this at Ulta and it happens to be $20 off because of their big sale and an addition to that I got another 20% off with a coupon.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hair dryer as a Christmas gift. I had never heard of the brand before but now I see it in the salon I go to. The hair dryer is amazing! It's setting range from low and slow to turbo wind tunnel, so there's something for every style. I personally like the way it dries my hair without making it frizz out.
Missi M.
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
I need one of these so bad I've heard great reviews I have really naturally curly hair I use my blow dryer probably twice a week I'm not sure on the price because I've never owned one of these so I'm not sure for any improvements but I would love to have one
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own several blow dryers as I have noted in other reviewed. Babyliss is one of my brands of choice, for smooth sleek round brush styles. I have incredibly thick wavy hair. This blow dryer does a great job of taming my wave and keeping it soft and silky.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Willimantic, CT
Decent blowdryer. I received this item from beauty school. This is Marinello's go to blowdryer. The only con I can think of is the weight. I wish it were lighter weight and I'd prefer it to be a little smaller. All in all its a good beauty tool!
Angeles U.
Angeles U.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
espectacular, este secador de cabello, es muy bueno, muy comodo de usar, me encanta esta linea de babyliss pro. y las planchas de cabello y rizadoras tambien son muy buenas.
gennis e.
gennis e.
Mi cabello queda muy suave y brillante. Lo uso con mucha frecuencia, me encanta. La plancha también la tengo y es de muy buena calidad
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Dries hair very quick! Great for when your in a hurry. Doesn't make your hair frizz and don't have to straighten hair afterwards
Liz A.
Liz A.
Demasiado linda ,además es fácil de usar y ni daña tu cabello, prubala y usala ya es súper increíble encontrar estos productos
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Amo este secador es perfecto casi no pesa y es una de mis erramientas diarias para peinar me encanta
Shanel Q.
Shanel Q.
Is there s temperature control ?
Yuya A.
Yuya A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Realmente funciona ? Es decir quisiera saber si puede ser de uso personal ?
caitlin j.
caitlin j.
Attleboro Fls, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
how well do these work? do they last long? how much are they?
Gloria P.
Gloria P.
Miami , FL
Que temperatura tiene ?
Yanela V.
Yanela V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cuanto cuesta, donde la venden, es buena?