BY HOT TOOLS

No Dryness, Only Beautiful Dried hair Hot Tools Professional Ionic Anti-Static Hot Air Brush is an easy to hold quick drying hair dryer. The dryer gives you a choice between the ion and non-ion drying. There are multiple speed options to choose from to give the optimum drying experience to your hair while keeping the moisture in your hair locked. This hair dryer has four speed options Cool blast button to keep your hairstyle intact for a long time Has spot drying option Hot Tools Professional Ionic Anti-Static Hot Air Brush emits ions that can make your hair soft and manageable. Just For You: All hair types A Closer Look: Hot Tools Professional Ionic Anti-Static Hot Air Brush-1875 Watt has various speed options that can be adjusted. It's quick, compact and easy to use and can give you cool finish for a long lasting hair style. Get Started: Use on wet hair for better results. Read the instruction manual provided along with the product for detailed directions. see more...

Kate F.
This is one way to achieve a great lasting blow out! I’m not coordinated enough to use a blow dryer and brush so this combines the two. I let my hair dry a little before using, just towel dry or air dry and then use this. Leaves my hair shiny and bouncy with the perfect amount of volume. I love this hot brush! Plus the hot tools line is affordable and last a long time, I’ve had mine for at least a decade and haven’t had to replace it yet.
POYSAUCE💮 P.
Dracut, MA
I always achieve the perfect blow out with this blow brush. Best time to use it is when your hair is a little more wet than damp. If you have frontal bangs this would be your best friend. I get the volume I need whenever I use this. If you’re looking for extra volume, apply some Mousse to your roots!
Michelle L.
Amherst, NY
I love this iron! It heats quick, and I don’t feel like I’m damaging my hair as much as healer brands. It holds my curl so well. I actually own a couple sizes so I can have a looser curl or just a bend.
Angela L.
Cant be without this product, its a blow dryer and brush all in one I have long hair and this dty my hair leaving it with beautiful big curls once you get a hang of how to use it it becomes the go to hair tool
Niki W.
This product a really gets the hair straight and dry if you are prepping to do a nice silk press or flat iron. This is a recommended tool that I will use for curly hair.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ashley S.
Bridgeview, IL
I absolutely love love love this styling hot brush! I am so sad that I can no longer find it though. This brush works great for those who struggle with the blow dryer and round brush as this is like an all in one tool. I usually do whats called a rough dry on my hair and then finish blow drying it with this brush as it gives that nice flip under to the hair and round brush blow dried look with out all the hasel and struggling that comes alone with it.  I wish I could find this exact tool again as it seems to be MIA.
S. W.
I am an absolute klutz and drying my hair with a round brush and I absolutely love this little brush. After washing my hair, I will generally air dry it or rough dry it to get it completely dry. Once dry, I use this brush to style my hair, It is very easy to use and depending on how to use it you can achieve different styles.
Abbie Z.
I love this hot brush! It makes my hair look like I got a professional blow out done at a salon. I have naturally straight hair but running this brush through it takes all my frizz away, gives me volume, and makes my hair look soft and lush! The first time I used it I got so many compliments telling me my hair looked different
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
On those dry winter days my hair gets sooo static so I bought this hoping it would help and it exceeded my expectations! Not only does it get rig of my static and it looks like I just got back from the salon but it also is really easy on my hair! I would definitely tell people to buy this as it is awesome!