BY HOT TOOLS

Provides concentrated drying capabilities with 4 heat settings. The roomy bonnet with easy to adjust elastic band accommodates any roller size and packs easily inside the unit for storage. 4 Heat Settings: high medium low and Cold Shot for setting style. Quiet durable AC motor. Compact carrying case storage compartment for bonnet hose and cord; plus recessing handle for easy storage and travel convenience. Large roomy bonnet is comfortable and adjusts to fit all roller sizes. 28 flexible hose. UL listed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Isata W.
Marietta , GA
This dryer is just ok. I wish it was truly a portable device. The unit in general just seem flimsy. I hat sitting under the dryer so I thought this was a good option. It does the job to deep condition but the attachment for the hat is not well constructed. It falls off from time to time and the steam has burnt me a few times.
Patresea P.
Atlanta, GA
Good product. Since it's been summer, I've been letting my hair air dry, but now that it's starting to get cooler, I will bring my dryer back out. It's just a quicker alternative to air drying. I use this product at least two-three times a month. I would recommend.