BY HOT TOOLS

Pack of twelve (1 count, total of 12 counts) Self adjusting, slide on design Fits most all dryers with up to a 2 inches barrel Finger diffuser see more...

Buy on Amazon
Noelle B.
Los Angeles, CA
Not a huge fan of this tool but I use it because options are limited. I use it about once a month when blow-drying my hair. It falls off constantly which defeats the purpose of the product but since there are few attachments out there I re-buy new ones constantly.
Noelyn W.
Frankfort
Love this thing. When I didn't want to straighten my hair after blowdrying it, I just use this attachment. I just hate that it doesn't fit on my new hair dryer! I miss it. It helped keep my hair free of tangles while drying it
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
My hair is coarse and thick. This cuts down drying time and flat iron times. It helps to get my hair straight. I don’t like that it’s plastic so it is easy to break, but it is affordable and easy to replace.
Sàde B.