BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS 1875 watts hair dryer, dual voltage with high airflow allows you to dry your hair in a snap. It features dual voltage and includes pik and concentrator with high and low speed heat options. see more...

Heather R.
Fairfield
Great blow dryer. Really like all the settings and the fact out had a cool shot button. This dryer was a party of my professional cosmetology kit and has been used on numerous clients very effectively and in a timely manner. Is lastly extremely well.
Victoria G.
Woodbridge, VA
It was very cheap it did not work well for my hair. My hair is curly and when straighten it, it requires a lot of heat. This blow dryer did not live up to that for me. I would not buy this again or recommend it for others with my hair type.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA
I've had this blow dryer for years and it hasn't done me wrong . I hardly blow dry my hair but when I do it helps me dry my hair super quick ! And it's a time saver ! It doesn't take super long and I love that
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
Hot tools is always a good price for their products it work well. You just have to know how to mess with the protective power switch. Dont put it too close or it can back blow and burn out
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
Works very well. Diffusing is my main use and this product works well for diffusing with the correct attachment. Bought it from Sally's and it's pretty reasonably priced.
Lauren R.
Wilmington, NC
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Mallory A.
Mooresville, NC
This info dryer! It works well and doesn't burn me or my hair! The package is nice and the hair dryer looks nice. It's just a good generic hair dryer to get the job done!
Ann Marie B.
Hot Tools makes great heat styling products. This hairdryer is lightweight but still gets your hair dry quick. I prefer lightweight for round brushing. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply years ago. It lasted for at least six years if not more. Great buy.
Molly O.
Charlotte, NC
I love this hairdryer. It is extremely lightweight which is great for me because it takes me forever to dry my hair. This hairdryer is also extremely durable and long lasting. Keep an eye out at ulta because they typically will run a sale on this brand.
Stacy R.
Appleton, WI
I have used many Hot Tools products in the past and really for the money I would suggest spending a little extra and getting a nicer dryer. They don't last too long. They also do not have the positive/negative ion button for straight/curly hair.