BY HOT TOOLS

HOT TOOLS 1875 watts hair dryer, dual voltage with high airflow allows you to dry your hair in a snap. It features dual voltage and includes pik and concentrator with high and low speed heat options. see more...

Ann Marie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hot Tools makes great heat styling products. This hairdryer is lightweight but still gets your hair dry quick. I prefer lightweight for round brushing. I bought mine at Sally's Beauty Supply years ago. It lasted for at least six years if not more. Great buy.
Molly O.
Charlotte
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairdryer. It is extremely lightweight which is great for me because it takes me forever to dry my hair. This hairdryer is also extremely durable and long lasting. Keep an eye out at ulta because they typically will run a sale on this brand.
Heather R.
Fairfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blow dryer. Really like all the settings and the fact out had a cool shot button. This dryer was a party of my professional cosmetology kit and has been used on numerous clients very effectively and in a timely manner. Is lastly extremely well.
Stacy R.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used many Hot Tools products in the past and really for the money I would suggest spending a little extra and getting a nicer dryer. They don't last too long. They also do not have the positive/negative ion button for straight/curly hair.
Victoria G.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was very cheap it did not work well for my hair. My hair is curly and when straighten it, it requires a lot of heat. This blow dryer did not live up to that for me. I would not buy this again or recommend it for others with my hair type.
V'Shara C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer may look old school, but it meets all my needs. Our use this hairdryer to dry my weave and my natural hair. I love how straight my hair gets when I use this blow dry hair. Our use the comb that detachable with this blowdryer!
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get my hot tools from my local Sally's beauty supply store. This was super affordable and works amazing especially on mixed hair. Sometimes I feel like it's specially made for mixed hair lol. But I like it and it lasted me for years
Lauren R.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can use this product both quickly and efficiently. It leaves my hair looking wonderful whether I have a lot of time or whether I'm pressed for time. I'd tell all of my friends to give this a chance because it's amazing!
Leah N.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine when I was in cos school 4 years ago and it still is my favorite blow dryer. It's really a great dryer for any hair type and the price is right depending on where you find it. Totally get this hair dryer.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this blow dryer for years and it hasn't done me wrong . I hardly blow dry my hair but when I do it helps me dry my hair super quick ! And it's a time saver ! It doesn't take super long and I love that