BY HOT TOOLS #56 in Party Supplies

HOT TOOLS ceramic 1 1/4 inches hot air brush with ion and ceramic technology has been designed with ball tipped bristles that gently grip hair. It also comes with an 8 feet cord with a hanging ring. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
All I can say about this product is... Ouch! How many girls out there tried using this the first few times and realize it they were yanking out so much of their hair. They've made a lot other products more recently that worked a lot better to prevent you from being at your hair when drying it.
Edda H.
Edda H.
Crosby, Tx
I have wavy hair that tends to be frizzy. I normally let it air dry, but sometimes for special occasions I'll use this to go over my hair. I find that it softens my hair, makes my curls prettier and almost completely eliminates the frizz in my hair.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Boise
nope. I tried this product and I ended up with a total tangled mess. it was painful. I would not reccomend this.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Honolulu, HI
Love this so so much. I love how I can dry and style my hair all at the same time. I can adjust the heat settings and I love how the bristles can retract back in for storage so they don't get bent or damaged. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth with a great "blow out" feeling from home.