HOT TOOLS 1063PPL Ionic Lightweight Dryer, Purple

by Hot Tools

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HOT TOOLS 1063PPL Ionic Lightweight Dryer, Purple!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...hair dryer I use but I mainly use this one and bring it with me when I travel.” in 3 reviews
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s tough to find the right hair products when you have fine hair and are always on a constant search for volume! For me that was always a struggle until I found T3 Micro. Aside from their curling irons, and straighteners I absolutely love the T3 Cura Hair Dryer. It has a super-fast drying time and on top of that it’s super lightweight. I love the lift it puts into my hair when I use a round brush and dry it from roots to ends. My hair also looks healthier and has tons of shine. All around I am so happy with his product and I love how sleek and modern the design is! Looks so pretty on display too!
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Wavy, Curly
This is my favorite blow dryer that I have used on myself and clients. The one I have has a retractable cord which is very convenient when I pack it up for travel. It also came with a comb and diffuser. It has a cool shot button as well. It isn't too heavy either.
Black / Damage, Dandruff, Volume / Wavy, Thick
Russell, KY
I have literally had this thing FOREVER! I love it! It has been through everything with me and is still going strong! Only thing is I wish it got a little hotter! I would buy this again 10x over!!! I love it so much I've bought it as a gift for two people!
Deerfield Bch, FL
I really love this product because is a very good one, is super easy to use and it has a very good heat, it makes my hair look without frizz and super shiny. I'm pretty satisfied with this product I truly recommend it. I will give this as a gift also !
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Dryness / Normal, Straight, Thick
blythe, ga
I absolutely love this hairdryer my hair stylist actually recommended it to me and I have to say it’s by far the best hairdryer I’ve ever had! The quality is amazing and I’ve had it going on two years now!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Normal, Straight, Wavy
Ripon, WI
This is great for people with thicker hair because of its fast dry time but it can be used with all hair types. It has multiple heat settings that you can adjust to fit your hair. It also has the added bonus of being an awesome color!
Sierra Madre, CA
This hair dryer is seriously one of my favorite things it works amazing! I love the way it drys my hair and what it all does! For having thick hair it really does the job well! I love it so much.
Medium Brown / Damage, Dryness, Split Ends / Wavy
Columbus, IN
I love love love this blow dryer! It’s so light weight and it drys my hair fast! I do not use the tools that it comes with, but it is nice that it comes with those items for a decent price.
Livingston, KY
I love hot tools hair dryer I use to hate drying my hair because it took forever but this seriously takes like 5 minutes to dry my hair and I have ultra super thick hair
Grove City, OH
Best hair dryer I have ever had. Admittedly I always did the air dry thing, but I'm the winter that doesn't work so well - so I took to Ulta to replace my (REALLY) old hair dryer. I decided on the Hot Tools one because the price was really good, but I had no idea what I was getting quality wise. Overall, I had no expectations and I am very impressed with it!
Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thick