BY HOT TOOLS #92 in Hair Dryers

Rachel A.
Raleigh, NC
Dries my hair quickly and easily, and it’s super lightweight so my arm doesn’t get so tired. I have less frizz with this blow dryer than my previous one, and it was relatively inexpensive at ulta (around $50). For the price, it definitely is worth it.
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
This is the hair dryer I have and keep at home! I love this one! My hair comes out perfect every day after my shower! I love all the hot tools products I own so far and definitely recommend them!
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I love this hair dryer. It drys my hair so fast and its super light weight. It has a few different heat levels a pretty long cord. The hot tools brand is really good. Just dont get that weird black rubber material. For some reason after a while the handle gets sticky. Idk why but it did it with my flatiron brand and curling iron brands from them too.
Payton P.
Cordova
 I absolutely love this blow dryer. It is very light weight for somebody who has wrist problems like me, and it is very easy to round brush and style with this blow dryer. This dryer does not burn your scalp or singe your hair, and it is very stylish as well. I love this blow dryer! Would recommend to others.
Jerie Ann P.
This is my favorite blow dryer that I have used on myself and clients. The one I have has a retractable cord which is very convenient when I pack it up for travel. It also came with a comb and diffuser. It has a cool shot button as well. It isn't too heavy either.
Aurora A.
I love this dryer! It dries my hair quickly without damaging it. It is affordable and can be bought at Ulta or online! I was very satisfied with this purchase and have no complaints. It has done a great job thus far!
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
I absolutely love this hairdryer my hair stylist actually recommended it to me and I have to say it’s by far the best hairdryer I’ve ever had! The quality is amazing and I’ve had it going on two years now!
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Love this hair dryer for many reasons ! It dries my hair fast and its design is great not to mention its purple my favorite color too. Love everything about it even the price is worth it ,this is a gem!
Charlotte A.
This is great for people with thicker hair because of its fast dry time but it can be used with all hair types. It has multiple heat settings that you can adjust to fit your hair. It also has the added bonus of being an awesome color!
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
This hair dryer is seriously one of my favorite things it works amazing! I love the way it drys my hair and what it all does! For having thick hair it really does the job well! I love it so much.