BY HOT TOOLS #27 in Hair Dryers

kristie H.
evansville, IN
Great blow dryer. Very powerful gets the job done. You can find these products on Amazon and other online stores.
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
This is okay I wouldn't use it because I love my nume but my mom loves it and uses it all the time
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product definitely very nice and smells great tooo but can make my hair oily at times. Defenitlu like but has to be used weeks apart or even months. Just keeps using it and see if it fits you because it gets some getting used to. But definitely enjoy
Charlotte A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for people with thicker hair because of its fast dry time but it can be used with all hair types. It has multiple heat settings that you can adjust to fit your hair. It also has the added bonus of being an awesome color!
Britney S.
Sierra Madre, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair dryer is seriously one of my favorite things it works amazing! I love the way it drys my hair and what it all does! For having thick hair it really does the job well! I love it so much.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair dryer. It drys my hair so fast and its super light weight. It has a few different heat levels a pretty long cord. The hot tools brand is really good. Just dont get that weird black rubber material. For some reason after a while the handle gets sticky. Idk why but it did it with my flatiron brand and curling iron brands from them too.
Nancy C.
Chicago
I really really do like this blow dryer. It easy to use very economic and simple. It has great power to dry your hair. I use it everyday after showers to dry my hair on cold mornings.any hair type especially thick hair. No need for improvement.
Kiana K.
chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best hair dryer I have ever had!! It's a great product and good for all hair types and hair needs. Whether you need a blowout of you need to diffuse those curls this dryer will do just what you need.
Kayla, G.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this blow dryer a whole back. Or maybe even a really similar one. But I LOVED it. I loved the color. How hot it got. I have coarse hair and it's not problem!. My hair was dry in no time. I don't remember what happend. I believe it just stopped working, I would buy it again though. I had t for some time.
Payton P.
Cordova
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I absolutely love this blow dryer. It is very light weight for somebody who has wrist problems like me, and it is very easy to round brush and style with this blow dryer. This dryer does not burn your scalp or singe your hair, and it is very stylish as well. I love this blow dryer! Would recommend to others.