"Hot Tools 1"" Salon Flat Iron Micro-Shine"

by Hot Tools

"1"" Salon Flat Iron Micro-Shine - Nano Ceramic Micro-Shine Technology: Nano-size particles of ceramic create an ultra-smooth Micro-Shine. Snag-free surface that allows hair to effortlessly glide across the styling surface.Pulse Technology: Powered by an advanced electronic heating system and amplified heating capacity, this iron gets hot...stays hot. The pulse technology system quickly diagnoses heat loss and restores it to the heating surface, reducing styling time and increasing shine.Key Features:Multi-Directional floating plates ideal for all types of hair for full hair contact, fast stylingVariable heat settings up to 450F - Ideal for all hair types2-Hour auto shut-offUniversal dual voltage - great for travelOn/Off button with On indicator lightRounded plate edges to curl ends under or flip them out8 ft. Professional swivel cordOne year manufacturer's warranty(Model # HTBW17) - 1"" Salon Flat Iron Micro-Shine"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of "Hot Tools 1"" Salon Flat Iron Micro-Shine"!
Laayoune, Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
WITH MORE THAN 139K FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSO TWITTER ANDINSTAGRAM. I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and
share it with my followers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post review.

Hello ! MY NAME IS FATIMA ZAHRA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL