Hot Tools 1" Nano Tapered Curling Iron Medium

by Hot Tools

Hot Tools® 1” Nano Ceramic® Tapered Iron (HTBW1851) curls hair with less frizz and more shine!

The irons’ Nano Ceramic® ultra-smooth barrel (size 1/2” – 1”) produces gentle far-infrared heat
and creates beautiful curls or waves on any hair type. It features Pulse Technology®, for Gets Hot…Stays Hot® performance and heats up to 430°F. Other features include variable heat settings, rheostat control dial, and a heat resistant glove.

Can someone buy this for me ??[brand:hot-tools]
I have always wanted to have those big loose curls that you always see girls with long hair styling... but I have such a hard time doing it. My hair is really long and really thick so I always feel like I either end up with ringlets, or because my hair is so think it looks way too huge... any tips for big, loose curls?...
I'm looking for a great curler, does this tool help keep curls holding for longer?
Start your review of Hot Tools 1" Nano Tapered Curling Iron Medium!
Chicago
This is a good tool if you are looking for tight, almost ringlet curls. However, if you want loose beachy waves/curls this is not for you. I use the dyson air wrap to achieve bouncy curls and I use this tool to add a few tighter curls to give dimension and depth to my hair.
Kirksville, MO
I love wands! They are so easy to use and you can have more control over your curl. I find that this curler helps my hair stay curled longer. It gets hot but they give you a glove to protect your hand
Shelbyville
Y’all this is my one of my favorite irons to use on my hair I use it when I’m going out or even just to look cute on some days definitely recommend to anyone that likes really curly hair
Carmel, NY
I love this curling wand. I find it easier to use than curling irons because my hair doesn’t get stuck in the clip. This heats up super quick and my hair really holds the curls
Fargo
This is an awesome curling iron/wand! It heats up really fast and makes curls last all day long! I love how sleek it is designed. It’s definitely worth the price!
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love this iron! I've been growing out my hair from an A line Bob, and it's about shoulder length now.. this iron makes it's so easy for me to curl my hair! It's awesome! I use it at least 2x a week! My curls last forever! I highly recommend this product!
I love the hot tools nano irons. They’re easy to use and the curls STAY. I never have to use hairspray when I use this line X) they usually come with a heat glove, which I never use but it’s cool that it’s included
Kennesaw, GA
I’m a huge fan of hot tools, so this review is not based on the heat, or the quality of this iron itself. I personally don’t like the style of this wand. I have flat, dry hair.. so I love to add some wave or texture to it. However, because this wand gets skinny at the top.. my curls end up very tight in some places and with the ends still flat. I ended up returning it just because the style didn’t come out how I like. I’ll use a wand that’s all one size in the future.
norman , OK
I love this wand! I have had it for some years now and it just gave out on me this week :( I will definitely be going to get a new one. If I remember right it was very inexpensive and I got mine at Ulta. You can set it at different temps, I curl my hair at 425 degrees. I love the way my hairs look with this wand. When my curls first come out they’re a little tight but I like it this way because my hair falls so much. My hair doesn’t hold the best of curls so this wand gives it nice tight curls that I can brush out a little and hold the rest of the day.
Brooklyn, NY
The older style curling irons with the clamp are outdated. You need one of these. I have wavy hair but have used it on Chinese type straight hair as well. It holds the curl. Not many curling irons do that and you don't have to worry about the clamp. Plus, the cone shape makes it easier to wrap your hair around and helps you create different size curls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...