BY HOT TOOLS

Features ceramic tourmaline plates with dual voltage, digital temperature display up to 440deg; f, two hour auto shut off, locking hinge for convenient storage, 8 ft. Professional swivel cord, separate on/off switches and temperature select button. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily J.
Oakland, CA
I love my Hot Tools iron! Both of my irons have lasted long a long time! The coating stays intact and leaves the hair smooth and soft and not feeling fried. They also heat up crazy fast which is so helpful when I need to run in for a last minute touch up on my actors or models.
Hannah S.
owensboro, KY
I bought this one for around $45, I wanted the one that cost a little more but didn't want to spend anymore, so I settled for this one. I like it alright. I have normal-thick hair and it straightens it pretty well. I like that it makes it pretty easy to flip out/curl the ends my hair. My other straightener didn't really allow that. I feel like this should cost maybe $25-$30 through. I don't really feel like I'm getting the quality $45 should get. But I really like all the Hot Tools products so I'm hoping it does actually last awhile.
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I recently bought this straightener because my old straightener had stopped working. My mom had it & I loved how hot it got and how it made my hair feel. I still love this straightener. It's very affordable and reliable. My only complaint it where the buttons are located, I tend to accidentally turn it off when straightening my hair.
Kierra D.
Ashland
Hot tools is all around an amazing brand. Salons use it and my stylist personally uses it on my hair every time and I love the results
Celia S.
Westminster, CO
Eh, not that great, probably okay for at home use for a year or so. Definitely would rather invest in better iron.
Shayna L.
Besides my Chi, this is my go-to flat iron. Hot tools is extremely reliable for any salon professional hair tools