Add a Photo

By HOT TOOLS
"CurlBar - From the makers of the #1 best-selling curling irons, Hot Tools introduces The CurlBar. This iron is designed to set the ""bar"" as the newest, most innovative curling iron in the professional salon industry.The CurlBar is ergonomically angled and uniquely shaped like a number 7 which offers ""A New Angle on Curls"". The curling iron shape helps stylist achieve beautiful, long-lasting curls in seconds without strain on their wrist, shoulder and elbow. Another innovation is the first of its kind, an optional timer feature. The timer can be set according to the client's hair type and texture which assists the stylist to create a full head of curls in minutes.Key Features:Rotating dial controls temperature and timer settingsHeats up to 450FBuilt-in Curl Timer with vibrating notificationUniversal Dual Voltage - great for travel2 hour Auto Shut-offSoft touch handle provides comfortable gripSeparate On/Off buttonGlowing light ring flashes while heating up, steady when setHeat-resistant glove included9 ft. Professional swivel cord3 Year limited manufacturer's warranty - CurlBar"
Photos (2)
Monica C.
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
March 31, 2017, 6:47 p.m.
Review for: Hot Tools 1 Inch Curling Iron
I am so surprised by how much I love this curling wand! The design looks a little strange but it is so comfortable to use! And the curls/waves it creates???? Fabulous beach waves. I had to buy it after trying it out!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Leeds , Yorkshire
June 5, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Hot Tools 1 Inch Curling Iron
I tried this curling iron at my hairdressers, and I am completely in love with it. It gave me the loveliest curls that lasted for days. I especially loved that it had a timer that makes it vibrate slightly when you've held it on the hair for 5 secs. This helped her get an even curl all over. It has a weird "gun" shape, but it worked very well, even with my long hair. After curling all my hair, she softly brushed it through with a paddle brush to make the curls more loose. I will definitely be purchasing this, next time I can splurge on some products.