BY HOT TOOLS

"CurlBar - From the makers of the #1 best-selling curling irons, Hot Tools introduces The CurlBar. This iron is designed to set the ""bar"" as the newest, most innovative curling iron in the professional salon industry.The CurlBar is ergonomically angled and uniquely shaped like a number 7 which offers ""A New Angle on Curls"". The curling iron shape helps stylist achieve beautiful, long-lasting curls in seconds without strain on their wrist, shoulder and elbow. Another innovation is the first of its kind, an optional timer feature. The timer can be set according to the client's hair type and texture which assists the stylist to create a full head of curls in minutes.Key Features:Rotating dial controls temperature and timer settingsHeats up to 450FBuilt-in Curl Timer with vibrating notificationUniversal Dual Voltage - great for travel2 hour Auto Shut-offSoft touch handle provides comfortable gripSeparate On/Off buttonGlowing light ring flashes while heating up, steady when setHeat-resistant glove included9 ft. Professional swivel cord3 Year limited manufacturer's warranty - CurlBar" see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lauren A.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is the best wand I’ve ever used. I love the way it’s designed and the timer makes it easier to have more consistent curls. If I’m not using the gold 1 inch curling iron from hot tools I’m using this wand. It’s a must if you work in the salon. It causes damage on the wrist and hands. You can definitely feel the difference.
Chloe B.
phoenix
Love my curling iron!! I use it sooo much. Hot tools is a much better brand for the hair than other tools. Protects the hair better. It’s affordable and lasts for so long. Definitely recommend for anyone who curls their hair often.
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Bought this at ulta and I love this curling iron to creat curls and soft voluminous waves to my hair,it works so well,lasts a long time and it's so easy to use! I got a deal on this and it's so worth the money!
Veronica M.
I always struggle when it comes to curling my own hair and decided to try this new design and I have not been disappointed! It's easy to use and hold, heats up quickly and has different heat settings, and comes w a glove to protect your hand. I love the technique that they had posted in a video on the Ulta website of wrapping a hair and then twisting the next one before wrapping it around the iron and then to continue doing this with every other turn around the iron. It curls your hair very quickly and since it's easy to hold it's easier to reach the back of your head. It's pricey costing around $80 at Ulta but you can often find promo codes or coupons to use and save on buying this. It has a 1 inch barrel so you can get nice Loose curls and with no crimp in your hair like you would from conventional curling irons. Highly recommend this if you want to curl your hair quickly and if you are a novice
Jennifer J.
Abingdon, MD
I recently purchased this Curl Bar. I love most of the features on this iron. It is easy to use, especially in the opposite hand because of the blowdryer-like handle. The heat dial and on/off switch are great. Also the vibrating timer is a cool option. The wand-like curls are beautiful. My only dislike is the barrel is too short. When trying to curl longer hair, an extended barrel would have been awesome.
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I have just fallen in love with this curling iron! It is a professional grade curling iron and it was under $50! I love that you can adjust the temperature up to 450 degrees. The curls last when used with the right product. I like it so much, I may go back and get another curling iron that has a 3/4" barrel. Bonus- I got a free hair dryer when I bought it! Woot! Woot!
Monica C.
San Diego, CA
I am so surprised by how much I love this curling wand! The design looks a little strange but it is so comfortable to use! And the curls/waves it creates???? Fabulous beach waves. I had to buy it after trying it out!
Anna C.
Love love love this wand! It's so easy to use and has a sleek modern look. Perfect for getting those hard to reach curls in the back!
Kirsten D.
Belle Plaine
Great and cool new product! I have medium length thin hair with extensions and it works nice. Really pretty wave
Jennifer P.
Clovis , CA
Ergonomic and gives a great curl. But kind of expensive and wrapping the hair around it takes too long.