BY HOT TOOLS #1 in Curling Irons

The curling wand creates natural-looking curl patterns. The gold surface provides even heat distribution. With pulse technology for Gets Hot… Stays Hot performance - It senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot! It has a 24K Gold surface that distributes heat evenly and provides a smooth surface for frizz-free styles Features: Pulse TechnologyVariable heat settings, up to 430FHigh speed heat up - Maintains constant, even heat while you style Creates long-lasting hold24K Gold styling surface Soft-Grip handle for a more comfortable, secure grip Rheostat dial to adjust temperatures Extra-long cool tip Foldaway safety standBONUS! Includes heat-resistant glove Model # HTG1860Dimensions:8 ft. tangle-free swivel cord- All dimensions listed are approximations. see more...

• Is it effective for people who have light and straight hair?1 Answers
  • I am wanting to buy this curling wand...is it easy to use, and do...1 Answers
  • How well does this work? I have straight hair1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have long, thick hair and have always had a hard time finding tools that actually curl my hair. The only luck I ever had was using my Chi flat iron - until this product. My hairdresser introduced me to it about a year ago and I've never looked back. It's lightweight, easy to use and heats up very quickly. The surface also protects my hair from the heat, even at high temperatures. I've had it for a year, which is more than worth it for under $40.
Elizabeth R.
Greer, SC
This is an okay curling wand. I like that it is one width throughout rather than tapered. It makes bigger, beachy waves which I prefer. It has a wide range of temperatures, but I feel like I have to crank it all the way up for it to be hot enough. Also, the curls aren’t as long lasting as I’d hoped, but I have pretty fine hair so that could be part of the reason. Overall I don’t love this product, but it’s good enough to do the trick.
Hilary N.
Burbank, CA
Once again I was lucky enough to find the perfect curling iron. I get tons of compliments on my hair and always tell people to use this curler. Hot tools is known for being a brand used but salons so why not purchase one that'll last you a very long time. I've had mine for over 3 years and stills works perfect!
Brandy B.
Kingwood , TX
I use one everyday it gets very hot and salon quality.  It works it says it does. Very impressed these tools will last a very long time. I've used this brand for years and I am very satisfied. Great hot tools to have.  I highly recommend this to others because you will not be disappointed
Anali B.
Kansas City, KS
This is my favorite curling wand currently. I love the style- you can't go wrong with a gold wand, it's just too classic. I terms of the product itself, the wand heats up quickly and stays hot without changing temperature. The wand gives you beautiful soft waves that aren't too barrel shaped, which is great. The price is also well worth it, i purchased this for around $50 which is not bad for a hair styling tool. You should definitely consider this wand during your next purchase.
Maddy M.
This product is great for curling my hair. I have short-medium length hair and I use it about 3-4 times a week. I always get tons of compliments and tell people to get this curling iron. The wand heats up very quickly and it is easy to use.

I would definitely recommend this product.
Lo C.
San marcos, CA
This may be more of a personal preference, but the wands are harder to use than a regular curling iron.  Of course, the outcome is different, but I find that the curls stay longer with a curling iron.  I do own a few wands, and this one is one of my favorites in the bunch.
Anissa R.
Grimes, IA
Gets hot quickly which is fantastic! However I’m not a fan of the flipperless one as I am not as coordinated as most. Price is kind of expensive if you can’t find a deal. However I got mine at younkers and had coupons to use on it. Think I actually only paid $20 so definitely look for deals!
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
This wand isn’t bad although I wouldn’t say it’s great either. It looks professional but I find that for some reason my curls don’t hold as well as compared to other wants. I am not partial to this brand but not happy with all their products. Overpriced for the performance.
Tabatha H.
Fairfax, VA
I have the extra long barrel. It curls nicely but recently half way through curling my hair, it gets extremely hotter then it set too. Most recently it likely burned off some hair. Not sure if it’s starting to wear out but before now, it did a great job.
Carlyn W.
Anderson, SC
How well does this work? I have straight hair
Brittney H.
Texarkana, TX
I am wanting to buy this curling wand...is it easy to use, and does it work better than the Bed Head brand curling wand? is it worth the money?
Chanise C.
Marsa
Is it effective for people who have light and straight hair?