"Hot Tools 1"" Extended Plate Flat Iron"

BY HOT TOOLS

"1"" Extended Plate Flat Iron - NexGen by Hot Tools unleashes the precision of technology and the healing benefits of nature for unparalleled shine and smotthness. Every strand shines. Every wisp wows. NexGen is beauty unleashed.The Science:State-of-the-art extra - long plates made with Black Titanium Micro - Shine Technology for faster, virtually damage - free professional styling results.Black Titanium Micro - Shine plates provide even heat distribution and durability under extreme temperatures and is corrosion resistant to styling products. They emit negative ions for faster, frizz - free styling.Pulse Plus Technology for Gets Hot... Stays Hot performance - senses heat loss and begins restoring it immediately so the iron stays hot!Coconut Jo Serum combines the essences of coconut and jojoba oils into one fantastic formula for your hair. Loaded with natural humectants, fatty acids and vitamin E, a combination that will make your hair shine. The serum is very lightweight and quickly absorbs into your hair for maximum benefits.Key Features:Black Titanium Micro - Shine PlatesHex / Tra Hot heating system provides consistent heat over the entire plate surfacePatented extra - long plates.Take wider sections of hair for faster styling resultsGreat for all hair lengths, especially long hairHigh heats up to 450FHeat control buttons with digital temperature display2 - hour auto shut - offCool tips9 - ft. swivel cordIncludes a 2 oz bottle of Coconut Jo Serum and a heat - resistant storage / travel pouchThree - year manufacturer's warranty(Model # NXG4000) - 1"" Extended Plate Flat Iron" see more...

"Hot Tools 1"" Extended Plate Flat Iron"
Mackenzie S.
Glenview, IL
I originally purchased this when my hair was longer and the extended plates were great for this. I got it on sale at ulta, the price was reasonable before. I use this almost everyday to add loose curls. Would buy again
CERA B.
Austin, TX
I love this straightener. I always use it on my clients. It does a great job when I need to straighten a clients hair or if I need to curl it. It is very effective. I I have had this straightener forever and if anything ever happens to it I would definitely repurchase this.
Rachel M.
Fall river, MA
Everything I need from straight, to beach waves and to tight curls! I do it all with this one tool. I love the extra length on the plates saves more time. I have wavy and normal to thick hair and with this I can straighten my hair in 20 minutes! Easy to use and I got a great deal for it when ulta had a sale. Highly recommend this brand and product to any lady who has medium to long hair!
Bailee H.
Auburn
I’ve had this for a little over a year now and I love it! I love the extra long iron for easy straightening my hair and makes getting ready a breeze! It’s also super thin and works fantastic! The only downside is it’s hard to create loose curls with the thin design compared to a more rounded straightener, overall though I love it and would recommend it!
Elizabeth C.
Holyoke, MA
I enjoy using this to make waves in my hair, but it didn’t heat up enough to straighten my hair perfect. The extended plates is amazing that captures every strand.
Christel H.
Gary, IN
I was looking for a thinner flat iron to curl my hair. The hair stylist in the store recommended this one. The extra long plates are excellent. The heating is quick and consistent. The cord swivels so you don't get a huge tangle after turning the flat iron around and around.

I myself have short (shoulder length), fine hair, but I am sure it would be excellent for many other hair types.
Sarah R.
Marlborough
My number one flat iron I've ever used. I have thick coarse curly hair and this can straighten my hair and smooth it out in one pass. It's easy to use and super simple to control the heat. I love this flat iron. The sides also make I easy to curl the ends in or create waves! Try it out!
Sarah B.
This flat iron is great, and the extra length and skinny wood allow me to do either sleek, straight styles or great beach waves.
Jen P.
Springfield, MO
Love hot tools flat irons so worth it, gets my hair straightened in no time FLAT! A must have in my household
Isbet ♋.
Bakersfield
Does it really work because flate irons do not heat up fast