Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande

BY HOT TOOLS #26 in Curling Irons

Enjoy Frizz-Free Styles Now you can enjoy frizz free styles with Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron that effortlessly creates tapered curls. The set includes heat resistant styling gloves, a foldaway safety stand and 8 inches long swivel cord. It has variable heat settings and rheostat control to adjust the temperature. Rheostat heat control dial that heats up to 450 ° Powerful spring clamp Separate on/off switch It has a nano ceramic barrel with beauty industry standard handle and provides optimum heat curls after curls. Just For You: Dry hair A Closer Look: Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron's variable heat settings help to use less heat on damaged or fragile hair. Get Started: Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the label for best results.

• Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove fo...2 Answers
Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande
Buy on ULTA*
Nilomee P.
I have thick hair which should be great for curling but any other brand I used didn’t hold my curls at all! They would fall out within a few minutes even if I put hairspray or other product. I had a friend do my curls at a wedding and immediately I loved the curls so I asked her which one it was. Regardless to say I went out the next day and bought it at ulta. It is definitely worth the price not too expensive and does what it says. Will be my curler for the next few years at least to come.
Heidi S.
Prescott
I’m still getting used to using a curling tool like this one, I’m used to the old fashion kind with the clamp so u have burned myself a few times, I recommend being very safe when first trying out thus kind of tool. I really like the way my hair turns out using this tool it gives it a unique curl to the hair.
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
I bought this at Ulta and it works fine if you’re willing to learn. I left this on my hair at a super high heat and several times and it just wouldn’t curl. I’m guessing my hair is too healthy because I don’t dye it or hardly use heat on my hair. Use mousse to get better luck than me.
Kristen B.
I have been using this curling iron for probably five years without a problem. I like that you can set the temperature to be hotter or cooler as needed. The taper is also really nice because it makes the curls seem more natural. This is not the curler you want if you’re looking for big, beach curls. I like to use it to touch up my own curls when they get flat, and it’s perfect for that!
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
I’ve had this wand for about two years now and it is still in perfect condition from the day I bought it regardless of how many times I’ve used it at this point. It’s so easy to do tight knit curls or even a natural wave with the wand being tapered. For someone who struggled with using normal curling irons for years, this has been such a godsend for me. Definitely recommend it!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My aunt is a professional hair dresser and uses this curling iron.  The rest of her co-workers use this product as well.  She was the one that recommended this product to me and I love it!  After every use my hair looks beautiful.  My mom purchased this for me for Christmas and got it at Ulta.  It was a little expensive but worth the buy! I would highly recommend this product!
Prisci C.
This curling wand is perfect for creating beach waves in shoulder length or longer hair. It makes the hair look so natural and effortless, I was so impressed the first time I used it that I became addicted and use it almost everyday now.

I have naturally curly hair (type 3A curls) so this curling wand really “polishes” them and makes my hair look less frizzy and more put-together. I usually only do the front and top layer or my hair and leave the rest natural.

Also, the wand heats up fast and there’s a myriad of different temperature settings depending or your hair type and hair condition. Highly recommend.
Catherine J.
Alpharetta, GA
My ultra fine hair wouldn’t hold curl at all before I got the Hot Tools tapered curling wand. It’s much easier to use than a regular curling iron with a clamp. I think it’s an amazing value for under $100. It performs just as well as more expensive tools I’ve tried. The handle can get sticky with hair products but it wipes off easily.
Jordann L.
I have always preferred to have a clipless curling iron. This one even comes with a glove so you make sure not to burn yourself when holding your hair. It lasts a long time and doesn't damage your hair either. It isn't a bad price at all and i would definitely continue to buy this brand and even the same curling wand again.
Serenitiđź‘‘ F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
I recently did a girl’s hair for a pageant and her hair doesn’t hold curls so I used this (which is usually my go to) and her hair held up throughout the night! I really recommend this curling iron. I brushed the curls out so they were lose and they still stayed nicely.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the curling iron?