Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande

BY HOT TOOLS

Enjoy Frizz-Free Styles Now you can enjoy frizz free styles with Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron that effortlessly creates tapered curls. The set includes heat resistant styling gloves, a foldaway safety stand and 8 inches long swivel cord. It has variable heat settings and rheostat control to adjust the temperature. Rheostat heat control dial that heats up to 450 ° Powerful spring clamp Separate on/off switch It has a nano ceramic barrel with beauty industry standard handle and provides optimum heat curls after curls. Just For You: Dry hair A Closer Look: Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron's variable heat settings help to use less heat on damaged or fragile hair. Get Started: Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the label for best results.

• Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove fo...2 Answers
Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande
Heidi S.
Prescott
I’m still getting used to using a curling tool like this one, I’m used to the old fashion kind with the clamp so u have burned myself a few times, I recommend being very safe when first trying out thus kind of tool. I really like the way my hair turns out using this tool it gives it a unique curl to the hair.
Kristen B.
I have been using this curling iron for probably five years without a problem. I like that you can set the temperature to be hotter or cooler as needed. The taper is also really nice because it makes the curls seem more natural. This is not the curler you want if you’re looking for big, beach curls. I like to use it to touch up my own curls when they get flat, and it’s perfect for that!
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
My aunt is a professional hair dresser and uses this curling iron.  The rest of her co-workers use this product as well.  She was the one that recommended this product to me and I love it!  After every use my hair looks beautiful.  My mom purchased this for me for Christmas and got it at Ulta.  It was a little expensive but worth the buy! I would highly recommend this product!
Prisci C.
This curling wand is perfect for creating beach waves in shoulder length or longer hair. It makes the hair look so natural and effortless, I was so impressed the first time I used it that I became addicted and use it almost everyday now.

I have naturally curly hair (type 3A curls) so this curling wand really “polishes” them and makes my hair look less frizzy and more put-together. I usually only do the front and top layer or my hair and leave the rest natural.

Also, the wand heats up fast and there’s a myriad of different temperature settings depending or your hair type and hair condition. Highly recommend.
Jordann L.
I have always preferred to have a clipless curling iron. This one even comes with a glove so you make sure not to burn yourself when holding your hair. It lasts a long time and doesn't damage your hair either. It isn't a bad price at all and i would definitely continue to buy this brand and even the same curling wand again.
Faith H.
Ivins, UT
This is my absolute favorite curling iron. I use it every day to curl my shoulder-length hair. It doesn’t produce over the top curls but rather nice, casual waves that can be dressed up or down. It’s a great curling iron to have on hand and when I go on trips with my friends they’re always asking to borrow it.
Rebekah M.
I love the way the wand curls and I love this product but I do not like how difficult it is to use it, especially without burning yourself. I bought mine at ultra for a good price. Not cheap but not expensive. I just don’t have time to use the wand. It takes so much longer than a curling iron
Vanessa S.
This heats up really FAST in 10 seconds it got af! I love that it’s made of ceramic so my hair doesn’t get as damaged. Every time I use this my curls turn out shiny. Make sure to use heat protectant when ever applying heat to your hair! I’ve had this for 3 years and it works just fine!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
Still trying to get used to using a curling wand. Takes a little longer than my CHI hair straightener to heat up. This has a dial temperature control. It does come with a heat resistant glove, which is great for newbies like me! I’m able to achieve pretty nice waves in my hair, but like I said, I’m still trying to get use to using a wand instead of a curling iron. All in all, this product is ok, but didn’t wow me.
Nicole M.
Paterson, NJ
Ive recieved this products yearssssss ago from my godmother and it is amazinggg. Ive had this product for about 5 years now and Ive never had any issues with it. I love natural wavy curls and this is the perfect product to achieve it. You can achieve so many looks witht this product. If you want tighter small curls, you can do that with this wand. If you want smaller curls but very lose, you can do that witht this wand. The optiones are endless. It is a very affordable and works so perfectly. 10/10 recommended.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the curling iron?

Hot Tools 1 1/4