Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande

BY HOT TOOLS #30 in Curling Irons

Enjoy Frizz-Free Styles Now you can enjoy frizz free styles with Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron that effortlessly creates tapered curls. The set includes heat resistant styling gloves, a foldaway safety stand and 8 inches long swivel cord. It has variable heat settings and rheostat control to adjust the temperature. Rheostat heat control dial that heats up to 450 ° Powerful spring clamp Separate on/off switch It has a nano ceramic barrel with beauty industry standard handle and provides optimum heat curls after curls. Just For You: Dry hair A Closer Look: Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron's variable heat settings help to use less heat on damaged or fragile hair. Get Started: Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the label for best results.

• Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the cu...2 Answers
Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande
Kristen B.
I have been using this curling iron for probably five years without a problem. I like that you can set the temperature to be hotter or cooler as needed. The taper is also really nice because it makes the curls seem more natural. This is not the curler you want if you’re looking for big, beach curls. I like to use it to touch up my own curls when they get flat, and it’s perfect for that!
Prisci C.
This curling wand is perfect for creating beach waves in shoulder length or longer hair. It makes the hair look so natural and effortless, I was so impressed the first time I used it that I became addicted and use it almost everyday now.

I have naturally curly hair (type 3A curls) so this curling wand really “polishes” them and makes my hair look less frizzy and more put-together. I usually only do the front and top layer or my hair and leave the rest natural.

Also, the wand heats up fast and there’s a myriad of different temperature settings depending or your hair type and hair condition. Highly recommend.
Jordann L.
I have always preferred to have a clipless curling iron. This one even comes with a glove so you make sure not to burn yourself when holding your hair. It lasts a long time and doesn't damage your hair either. It isn't a bad price at all and i would definitely continue to buy this brand and even the same curling wand again.
Rebekah M.
I love the way the wand curls and I love this product but I do not like how difficult it is to use it, especially without burning yourself. I bought mine at ultra for a good price. Not cheap but not expensive. I just don’t have time to use the wand. It takes so much longer than a curling iron
Alanna P.
So easy! I prefer the wand over curling irons with the clamp due to style and it stays longer in my opinion. I have had this iron for years and it has withstood the test of time! Gets hot but I recommend using the little glove so you don’t burn yourself
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
I really like this. It has lasted me quite awhile and the curls look amazing. I prefer the wand to the clamp curing irons. It is a little hard to get used to if you are used to a clamp and I definitely recommend the heat protection glove when you are getting started to prevent burning your hands!
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great curling wand option. My hair holds curls from this iron pretty well! I got this at Ulta on sale, and I’m really happy with the purchase! I probably use it every other day! I would definitely recommend it to those looking for a new curling iron!
Lauren F.
Columbus, OH
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
I love this curling wand! I’ve never had any issues. I purchased at Sally Beauty about a year ago. I have naturally curly hair, but I will typically blow out my hair before curling. It definitely helps reduce my natural frizz!
Maddie A.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite curling wand ever and I constantly get compliments on my hair! My hair is very difficult to curl and doesn’t hold curls well but when I use this wand, the curls stay for days!!
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the curling iron?