Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande

BY HOT TOOLS #4 in Curling Irons

Enjoy Frizz-Free Styles Now you can enjoy frizz free styles with Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron that effortlessly creates tapered curls. The set includes heat resistant styling gloves, a foldaway safety stand and 8 inches long swivel cord. It has variable heat settings and rheostat control to adjust the temperature. Rheostat heat control dial that heats up to 450 ° Powerful spring clamp Separate on/off switch It has a nano ceramic barrel with beauty industry standard handle and provides optimum heat curls after curls. Just For You: Dry hair A Closer Look: Hot Tools Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron's variable heat settings help to use less heat on damaged or fragile hair. Get Started: Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the label for best results.

• Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the cu...2 Answers
Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Tapered Curling Iron Grande
Prisci C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling wand is perfect for creating beach waves in shoulder length or longer hair. It makes the hair look so natural and effortless, I was so impressed the first time I used it that I became addicted and use it almost everyday now.

I have naturally curly hair (type 3A curls) so this curling wand really “polishes” them and makes my hair look less frizzy and more put-together. I usually only do the front and top layer or my hair and leave the rest natural.

Also, the wand heats up fast and there’s a myriad of different temperature settings depending or your hair type and hair condition. Highly recommend.
Jordann L.
Leesburg, FL
I have always preferred to have a clipless curling iron. This one even comes with a glove so you make sure not to burn yourself when holding your hair. It lasts a long time and doesn't damage your hair either. It isn't a bad price at all and i would definitely continue to buy this brand and even the same curling wand again.
Rebekah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way the wand curls and I love this product but I do not like how difficult it is to use it, especially without burning yourself. I bought mine at ultra for a good price. Not cheap but not expensive. I just don’t have time to use the wand. It takes so much longer than a curling iron
Hannah G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Sally’s about a year and a half ago, and it works perfect well for my fine, straight hair. The only negative I see is that you honestly HAVE to use a heat protectant. No matter how low I turn the temp, without a protective spray it burns my hair and can even give it an odd smell. It makes me believe that the temp dial is off, but I also have thin, fine hair so it’s likely that it just gets super hot. All in all it’s GREAT product and my curls last two to three days after using this iron. Can’t ask for much more!
Jenni G.
Little Rock , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. It has lasted me quite awhile and the curls look amazing. I prefer the wand to the clamp curing irons. It is a little hard to get used to if you are used to a clamp and I definitely recommend the heat protection glove when you are getting started to prevent burning your hands!
Teagan P.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best wand ever! I’ve had it for about 6 years and it’s still going strong. Great price, easy to use, and lasts forever! It gets hot enough to curl your hair but I don’t think you could singe your hair off unless you left it on for like 20 minutes
Nicole M.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my styling wand. Love the fact that the barrel is thick on the bottom and thins out at the end to help you get that perfect curl. I was scared at using the wand because I was afraid of burning my hand but seriously it’s so easy to use.
Holly H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great curling wand option. My hair holds curls from this iron pretty well! I got this at Ulta on sale, and I’m really happy with the purchase! I probably use it every other day! I would definitely recommend it to those looking for a new curling iron!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this curling wand! I’ve never had any issues. I purchased at Sally Beauty about a year ago. I have naturally curly hair, but I will typically blow out my hair before curling. It definitely helps reduce my natural frizz!
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Does anybody know where I could buy just the hot glove for the curling iron?