Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4

Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand

BY HOT TOOLS #27 in Curling Irons

High, Even Heat For Longer-Lasting Curls Fast Heat-Up High Heats Up To 430&Deg;F Pulse Technology&Reg; Creates Looped Curls Stylist Preferred Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Pulse Technology For Gets Hot... Stays Hot&Reg; Performance.&Nbsp; Fast Heat-Up &Amp; Instant Heat Recovery.&Nbsp; Maintains Constant, Even Heat While You Style. Nano Ceramic&Reg; Technology Is Engineered To Emit Far Infrared Energy To Seal The Cuticle &Amp; Eliminate Frizz, Leaving Hair Soft &Amp; Shiny.&Nbsp; This Surface Allows Hair To Glide Effortlessly Across The Barrel. Nano-Size Ceramic Particles Increase Performance Of Surface Areas Smooth Surface For Frizz-Free Styling Flipperless Wand Professional Features:&Nbsp; Rheostat Control With Variable Heat Settings Up To 430&Deg;F Extra-Long Cool Tip Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (Not Shown) Foldaway Safety Stand 8 Ft. Professional Swivel Cord Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Hot Tools&Reg; Are A Curl's Best Friend. Made In China Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
All the favorite hair item. I made the switch to a curling rod years ago and will never go back. This one has been my favorite. I have naturally wavy hair and with the use of this iron i can curl my hair and it will hold a curl for days without any extra product in it. Perfect size for long hair and bouncy loose curls.
Adriana C.
After my favorite straightener broke on me, i headed to my local beauty supply store, I had really never tried Hot Tools for myself. But i picked up this curling iron along with a straighter and i LOVE them! Doesn't take long to heat up, works really well with my hair. The curls stay for such along time!
Krysten M.
Wingdale, NY
So I picked up this gem from Ulta about a month and a half ago, and I think I've used this almost everyday since. It gives me great body and curls which eventually turn into pretty waves at the end of the day. It heats up so quick which I love and it cuts my hair-doing time in half. It also obviously doesn't leave a mark on the hair so it's such a nice tool.
Lorraine L.
Pico rivera, CA
I absolutely love this product! It's a #giftcrush! For those that have thick hair or a lot of hair this is the perfect wand to curl without looking like a lion! I recommend this particular size and type as it doesn't narrow down at the tip, making it easier to curl with. Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Cierra S.
Fort riley , KS
Just recently got this curling iron for Christmas! I’m a huge fan of the more wavy look rather than curls and his give the perfect wave! I use this 3-4 times a week and it so so easy to just wrap my hair around the barrel for a few seconds!
Gabriella F.
Rhode Island
I am obsessed with this curling wand! My curls stay all day long. I do not spray or add any product either. I get so many compliments on my hair. It is a nice beach wave. It is also very affordable and I recommended to all my friends!
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Curling wands are so in style right now for everyday looks to elegant hair styles. This wand makes it easy to curl your hair in this trendy and unique way. It heats up quickly and is easy to store when you are finished.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I’ve used hot tools since I was a child because my mom was a cosmetologist. I love this product because they are quality products that last for years to come. The ceramic technology doesn’t damage my hair as much as a traditional curling wand which is great since I have color treated hair. If you’re looking for a curling that gives you that perfect beach wave look this is the curler for you.
Danielle V.
Hot tools has the best hair irons and curlers I’ve e er purchased. They last sooooo long and have never damaged my hair. Ulta sells hot tools and I’m sure wall mart might as well. The prices are well worth it.
Miji S.
My favorite curler! I’ve had this hot tools curling wand for a few years now and it still works amazing! I have very fine, long, straight hair and this iron allows me to add some texture and volume into my straight hair. It heats up quickly and is very easy to use; it only takes me about 15 minutes to curl all of my
hair! Highly recommend for those wanting big beachy waves or tight curls.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Is this wand as good as the gold curling irons?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
I am all thumbs when curling my hair. How will this iron help fight the frizz in the curl?