Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4

Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand

BY HOT TOOLS #41 in Curling Irons

High, Even Heat For Longer-Lasting Curls Fast Heat-Up High Heats Up To 430&Deg;F Pulse Technology&Reg; Creates Looped Curls Stylist Preferred Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Pulse Technology For Gets Hot... Stays Hot&Reg; Performance.&Nbsp; Fast Heat-Up &Amp; Instant Heat Recovery.&Nbsp; Maintains Constant, Even Heat While You Style. Nano Ceramic&Reg; Technology Is Engineered To Emit Far Infrared Energy To Seal The Cuticle &Amp; Eliminate Frizz, Leaving Hair Soft &Amp; Shiny.&Nbsp; This Surface Allows Hair To Glide Effortlessly Across The Barrel. Nano-Size Ceramic Particles Increase Performance Of Surface Areas Smooth Surface For Frizz-Free Styling Flipperless Wand Professional Features:&Nbsp; Rheostat Control With Variable Heat Settings Up To 430&Deg;F Extra-Long Cool Tip Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (Not Shown) Foldaway Safety Stand 8 Ft. Professional Swivel Cord Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Hot Tools&Reg; Are A Curl's Best Friend. Made In China Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I had very naturally straight hair and it will never curl but I bought this curling iron and my hair looks so great!!! My curls last all day and I love the way they look. Since it is a wand it is a little more time consuming but it's so worth it. The Burlington iron was pricey but seriously it is so worth it! My hair just looks so good curled now.
Shannon Y.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
Loved using this! It gave great waves and volume, without the damage or burning. It was easy to use, and the curl stayed, even after being out in the windy weather. I'd definitely recommend this product if you're looking for a new curling wand.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
alton, il
Best Wand ever. Mine broke and I need a new one. I need to go back to Ulta soon because this is literally the best wand for my hair. I don't even have to use hairspray and it stays.
Tori A.
Tori A.
Brooklyn , NY
I've been using this for YEARS and love it so incredibly much. I have super straight and thick hair - this baby heats up to a smoking 450 degrees F and helps me achieve the perfect wavy curl. I just wrap sections of my hair around the iron (I never use the clamp), brush my hair out a bit, and it looks perfect! It has lasted through the beatings it takes traveling in my suitcase and never looks unsightly on my vanity with its modern black and white look.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I received a different curling wand as a gift and was having trouble using it. I knew my boyfriend's mom used curling wands so I asked for her advice. She ended up giving me her Hot Tools Curling Wand because she didn't use it anymore!
I love it! I thought it would be hard to switch from a curling iron to a curling wand, but this one is so easy to use. It works really well for loose, natural-looking curls!
Briana H.
Briana H.
Rutherford, NJ
Love this curling iron! It works great on my thick long hair and makes it shiny. You can adjust the heat in case you don't want to fry your hair, and since it is flipperless, cuts curling time in half. Would definitely recommend this to others. It has lasted me about 2 years so far and works great.
Kelli T.
Kelli T.
This curling iron is great and the price is even better!! Other curling irons and wands claim to be the best and cost $150-$300 but this one is $60 at Ulta. It heats up quickly and stays the same temperature (no moments of hotter/cooler than what you set it to). It also can detach the clamp which is what I like to do most days.
Jacey M.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
This wand is absolutely amazing! With variable heat settings, you can make it as hot or as (not hot?) as you wish. This wand gives me beautiful curls every time! I like that I can turn the heat up and don't have to hold my hair on for very long - definitely speeds up the getting ready process!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Rockford , MI
I bought this curling wand at Ulta, and I love it! It heats up really quickly, and you can choose which temperature you would like for your hair! I have naturally messy waves in my hair (with frizz) and this gives me such beautiful, smooth curls! I highly recommend this wand!
Jenifer N.
Jenifer N.
Purchased this at TJ Max for like $20 (score!) so it's affordable! First time using a hot tools wand and can't complain for how much I spent on it! As a beginner, this was the perfect product to start off with. I didn't like the gloves it came with. Kinda uncomfortable.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Is this wand as good as the gold curling irons?
Christine B.
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
I am all thumbs when curling my hair. How will this iron help fight the frizz in the curl?