Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4

Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand

BY HOT TOOLS #55 in Curling Irons

High, Even Heat For Longer-Lasting Curls Fast Heat-Up High Heats Up To 430&Deg;F Pulse Technology&Reg; Creates Looped Curls Stylist Preferred Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Pulse Technology For Gets Hot... Stays Hot&Reg; Performance.&Nbsp; Fast Heat-Up &Amp; Instant Heat Recovery.&Nbsp; Maintains Constant, Even Heat While You Style. Nano Ceramic&Reg; Technology Is Engineered To Emit Far Infrared Energy To Seal The Cuticle &Amp; Eliminate Frizz, Leaving Hair Soft &Amp; Shiny.&Nbsp; This Surface Allows Hair To Glide Effortlessly Across The Barrel. Nano-Size Ceramic Particles Increase Performance Of Surface Areas Smooth Surface For Frizz-Free Styling Flipperless Wand Professional Features:&Nbsp; Rheostat Control With Variable Heat Settings Up To 430&Deg;F Extra-Long Cool Tip Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (Not Shown) Foldaway Safety Stand 8 Ft. Professional Swivel Cord Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Hot Tools&Reg; Are A Curl's Best Friend. Made In China Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
All the favorite hair item. I made the switch to a curling rod years ago and will never go back. This one has been my favorite. I have naturally wavy hair and with the use of this iron i can curl my hair and it will hold a curl for days without any extra product in it. Perfect size for long hair and bouncy loose curls.
B E.
Dinuba
I love this wand because it heats up quickly. Takes me about 15 minutes to curl all my hair. It is easy to use and my curls last all day when I use this. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new curling wand that won’t break the bank.
Gabriella F.
Pascoag, RI
I am obsessed with this curling wand! My curls stay all day long. I do not spray or add any product either. I get so many compliments on my hair. It is a nice beach wave. It is also very affordable and I recommended to all my friends!
Monse L.
This wand gives me the perfect curls! Easy to use, I prefer not having the clipper, and I feel like I accomplish my look in less time than with your average curler. Plus, no crinkle mark from the clipper!! Love it!!
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I’ve used hot tools since I was a child because my mom was a cosmetologist. I love this product because they are quality products that last for years to come. The ceramic technology doesn’t damage my hair as much as a traditional curling wand which is great since I have color treated hair. If you’re looking for a curling that gives you that perfect beach wave look this is the curler for you.
Miji S.
My favorite curler! I’ve had this hot tools curling wand for a few years now and it still works amazing! I have very fine, long, straight hair and this iron allows me to add some texture and volume into my straight hair. It heats up quickly and is very easy to use; it only takes me about 15 minutes to curl all of my
hair! Highly recommend for those wanting big beachy waves or tight curls.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I have owned my wand for a few years now and I absolutely love it! I have long hair & a lot of it so this makes my life easier when I wanna curl my hair! I think for a wand it’s affordable but I can see some people thinking it’s pricy! This brand is an amazing brand!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
I use this wand everyday. This is the only curling iron that makes my curls last all day. I can’t use metal curling irons, the curls d by stay at all, but the ceramic Wanda works wonders.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
Love love love his curling iron! The cord is soooo long! I got it on Black Friday from ultra free with my purchase!!! Best free item ever! It is the perfect size and has a changeable heat setting. Hairspray also wipes off with ease!
member-73a6e
Love this wand. It is the perfect size for pretty soft curls but can easily be used for sexy, beach waves. Works great on my shoulder length hair! I have had this forever and will definitely repurchased should it die any time soon!
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Is this wand as good as the gold curling irons?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
I am all thumbs when curling my hair. How will this iron help fight the frizz in the curl?