Hot Tools 1 1/4Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4

Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand

BY HOT TOOLS #7 in Curling Irons

High, Even Heat For Longer-Lasting Curls Fast Heat-Up High Heats Up To 430&Deg;F Pulse Technology&Reg; Creates Looped Curls Stylist Preferred Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Pulse Technology For Gets Hot... Stays Hot&Reg; Performance.&Nbsp; Fast Heat-Up &Amp; Instant Heat Recovery.&Nbsp; Maintains Constant, Even Heat While You Style. Nano Ceramic&Reg; Technology Is Engineered To Emit Far Infrared Energy To Seal The Cuticle &Amp; Eliminate Frizz, Leaving Hair Soft &Amp; Shiny.&Nbsp; This Surface Allows Hair To Glide Effortlessly Across The Barrel. Nano-Size Ceramic Particles Increase Performance Of Surface Areas Smooth Surface For Frizz-Free Styling Flipperless Wand Professional Features:&Nbsp; Rheostat Control With Variable Heat Settings Up To 430&Deg;F Extra-Long Cool Tip Power Indicator Light Separate On / Off Switch (Not Shown) Foldaway Safety Stand 8 Ft. Professional Swivel Cord Bonus!&Nbsp; Includes Heat-Resistant Glove Hot Tools&Reg; Are A Curl's Best Friend. Made In China Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Helen Of Troy And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Helen Of Troy.&Nbsp; Helen Of Troy Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Helen Of Troy Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Hot Tools 1 1/4
Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Buy on ULTA*
Lorraine L.
Pico rivera, CA
I absolutely love this product! It's a #giftcrush! For those that have thick hair or a lot of hair this is the perfect wand to curl without looking like a lion! I recommend this particular size and type as it doesn't narrow down at the tip, making it easier to curl with. Hot Tools 1 1/4" Nano Ceramic Flipperless Curling Wand
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a professional hairstylist and I work in a salon as well as on my own business that specializes in on location services for bridal hair and make up. I only use hot tools curling iron's. They are amazing you can find them in any and every shape and size they do not break the bank and they are reliable. I have a few hot tools curling iron that I've had since beauty school. They have laughed at me years and I still use them and I rely on them 100%.
Alayna R.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curling wands are so in style right now for everyday looks to elegant hair styles. This wand makes it easy to curl your hair in this trendy and unique way. It heats up quickly and is easy to store when you are finished.
Sophie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best wand I’ve ever used. Great sizing and styling options. All my friends went out and bought the same style in varying sizes. Sleek product design and packaging. Heat settings are great and work well.
Brittney O.
Gilroy, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve used hot tools since I was a child because my mom was a cosmetologist. I love this product because they are quality products that last for years to come. The ceramic technology doesn’t damage my hair as much as a traditional curling wand which is great since I have color treated hair. If you’re looking for a curling that gives you that perfect beach wave look this is the curler for you.
Miji S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite curler! I’ve had this hot tools curling wand for a few years now and it still works amazing! I have very fine, long, straight hair and this iron allows me to add some texture and volume into my straight hair. It heats up quickly and is very easy to use; it only takes me about 15 minutes to curl all of my
hair! Highly recommend for those wanting big beachy waves or tight curls.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love his curling iron! The cord is soooo long! I got it on Black Friday from ultra free with my purchase!!! Best free item ever! It is the perfect size and has a changeable heat setting. Hairspray also wipes off with ease!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the ceramic wand! The hot tools wand was my very first wand purchase and I will never go back to regular curling irons! My curls last all day with this wand! It also gives me a gorgeous wave! I love that it has various heat settings! The ceramic is a lot less harsh on your hair compared to regular curling irons.
Angela B.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent hair wand. It heats up really fast, it gets very hot, and curls my hair quickly. It came with a "heat protectant" glove but I didn't really see how it was useful so I didn't use it after the first 5 minutes. After brushing out the ringlets it gives you gorgeous waves. Great wand for the price.
Ellen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely the best bang for your buck. This curling wand has lasted me years and I purchased it at an Ulta store. Maybe I need to turn down the heat but my hair does always smells a little "burning" after use which is the only down size. The size of barrel is perfect to achieve the soft waves I like.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Is this wand as good as the gold curling irons?
Christine B.
Visalia, CA
I am all thumbs when curling my hair. How will this iron help fight the frizz in the curl?