Hair CareDrybar
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist

Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist

Shop drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

Is this heat protectant good or what would y’all recommend?
Did anyone find pieces of what I can only describe as plastic left in their hair after using Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist? I washed my hair, combed it, blow dried it, then sprayed and curled my hair. I noticed this when I tried to finger comb my curls. This was the only product put in my hair and the first ive used it. Was all through my hair!
Can you use this on wet hair?
Start your review of Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,052 reviews
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a Christmas gift along with a new straightener and I love it!!! It smells nice, it’s a light floral/powdery scent that isn’t too overpowering. It’s a light mist that doesn’t weigh down or make my hair look greasy at all. It has marula oil in it, which leaves my hair feeling shiny and smooth every time!! I have dry hair I begin with, so heat protectants are very important to me. I actually use a Kerastase thermal protectant every time I wash my hair regardless of whether or not I use heat to style it!! The travel size of this heat protectant retails at $14 for 1.5oz which is pricey! I’m not sure I’ll repurchase it at that price, but I would definitely consider it because it really is a great product. The full size retails at $27 for 4.6oz which is a much better value!
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by MARISOL M.
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by MARISOL M.
Great product I have use several times when straightening my hair. The product was received on this month subscription. The price is worth the product. I would suggest to friends and family. I would buy this product and keep in stock. Great smell to this product.
Carlina L.
Hopkins, MI
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Carlina L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this heat protectant! I have very fine hair and have been in search of a lightweight heat protectant that doesn't make my hair feel gross. This is it. It is so lightweight that I barely notice anything was even sprayed onto my hair. It has a bit of a strong scent. The scent may not be for everyone, but I think it's nice. It seems to be protecting my hair really well so far which is what is really important. Overall, this product is awesome and I highly recommend for anyone who wants a lightweight heat protectant. #drybar #heatprotectant #lightweight
Stephanie S.
Niceville
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this heat protectant! I have very fine hair and have been in search of a lightweight heat protectant that doesn't make my hair feel gross and weigh it down even more. It is so lightweight that I barely notice anything was even sprayed onto my hair. It has a bit of a strong scent which may not be for everyone, but I think it's nice. It seems to be protecting my hair really well so far which is what is really important.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Amanda M.
This is my new favorite heat protectant. I used to use the chi one but it's a cream and the dry bar is an aresol can. it applys evenly and doesn't make your hair wet or sticky like most brands. I used it when I straightened my hair and it left my hair feeling amazing.
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Patty C.
I got this product in my boxy charm. I am excited to try it out. I don't normally use a lot of hair products. I think this has very simple packaging. Nice ombre look.
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Krista C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite heat protectant. Smell is strong and it left my fine hair feeling a little sticky, like I have to wash it the next day every time I use it. I don’t mind using it when I curl my hair because I need to use a lot of product then anyways to get it to hold but I wouldn’t use it otherwise
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist Really liked the way this product smelled and it worked great. The only only reason I gave it 4 stars I because it didn’t seem to last very long.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Becky F.
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Becky F.
This stuff is amazing, it's lightweight and protects my hair from heat. It smells good and I like the light mist spray can, this is my first time using this brand, I will definitely repurchase this, its affordable and I recommend this to friends
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist uploaded by Kayla J.
I love this mist , it’s so light and smooths your hair out nicely when your straightening it , or curling it . My mother got this for me to try because someone recommended to her ! It’s one of my favorite to use . It never weighs your hair down , or make it oily . Great for frizzy hair .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Erika
il y a un mois
Holly K. il y a 3 jours
I never had that problem with that product and I use it all the time when I curl my hair which is often.
Cara T.
Edmonton , AB
il y a 5 mois
Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist I’m looking for a new heat protectant spray, has anyone tried this one?