BY HOT TAMALES

Hot Tamales® Brand Fierce Cinnamon Flavored Chewy Candies.
Artificially flavored.
Resealable bag. see more...

Buy on kmart
Diane T.
Clarksville, TN
I have purchased over ten lbs for work the guys in my office love them went through 8 lb bag in one week plus several single boxes. Love the flavor and they are very addictive. I have to keep them on hand
Kindra I.
High Point, NC
Hot Tamales are my all time favorite candy. I used to get them at the theater when I was growing up. Now I can just pick them up at the grocery. I used to eat them so much my dog started liking them. Now my daughter likes them. Guess I will have to start hiding them!
Steven S.
Staff
These are so good! I was especially obsessed with Hot Tamales when I first moved to the United States. The spicy yet sweet taste is absolutely delicious. There are no other cinnamon candies that compare! I'll definitely be buying again.
Tia W.
Cedar City, UT
Hot Tamales are my all time favorite cinnamon candy! They have just the right amount of flavor so they aren't too hot but they still give a little kick. I always go through phases where all I crave is these candies, seriously delicious!
Ashley W.
Great taste but a little tooooo chewy. I love the spicy flavor and the fact they are still around is great. This is one of those childhood candies that you have to keep eating just for the memories.
Tia C.
Lebanon , Ohio
I love hot tamales. I buy at least two boxes every other day. I keep a box at home and one in my lunch box. I just wish there was more cinnamon flavor inside the chewy candy and not just the outside. I still consider them my faves tho!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Hot tamales are great expecially at the movies with a box of pop corn, nothing beets it. My mouth always ends up on fire but I don't care it's great the cinnamon flavor is awesome
Trista M.
Fresno, CA
My absolute favorite! Hot cinnamon chewy candy. I have to stop myself from eating a whole box in one sitting.
angela a.
Lithonia, GA
These are the best just to snack anytime. I don't like got stuff but these are so good I'm addicted
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these candies! I love cinnamon and love the candy shell on the outside! These are so good!