Hot Tamales Chewy Cinnamon Flavored Candies

by Hot Tamales

A Fat-Free Cinnamon Charged Candy Just Born introduced the HOT TAMALES® Candy Brand in 1950 and they remain America s favorite cinnamon flavored candies today! This year marks 60 years of Sizzlin Hot Tamales® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ;

Who else is addicted to these?
Are you a fan of Hot Tamales?
Start your review of Hot Tamales Chewy Cinnamon Flavored Candies!
Product Highlights
I've never had a bag this size, but if I didn't care about my teeth or self worth, I could eat the whole bag.in 6 reviews
2 years agoSacramento, CA
Yuck yuck yuck! The smell of cinnamon is so overpowering and the flavor is just horrible. Tried once and will not be trying again. Ever.
4 years ago
A trip down memory lane. Love hot tamales, they are tasty and fun. This candy is so versatile you can take it to the movies or the park.
4 years agoShreveport, LA
I personally don't care for these but they are my husbands favorite candy. I get a box for him about once a month & he is always smiling!
4 years ago
OMG hot tamales are my number one favorite snack - definitely my go getter if I want something sweet & a little kick of spicy. MUST TRY !
5 years ago
My sister loves them so much I tasted them once and it tasted like cinnamon they are good but more than two its too much sweetness for me
5 years agoMacon, GA
Um, I really don't like these too much! They remind me of the taste of hot sauce, however, you love hot chewy candy- these are for you.
5 years agoEuclid, OH
Maybe it's an acquired taste but I'm not a huge fan of these. They're too hot for me and it leaves an uncomfortable feeling on my tongue.
5 years agoPittsburgh, PA
Growing up this was always my favorite. Spicy and sweet, and really just fun to eat. I still look forward to a box every now and then.
5 years agoTrempealeau, WI
OMG! I used to eat hot tamales until my tongue hurt when I was little! They are a nice twist on something sweet! Love this product!
5 years ago
These things are awful. I don't know who could ever love eating a ball of cinnamon but I personally hate such things. A big no for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...