BY HOT TAMALES

A Fat-Free Cinnamon Charged Candy Just Born introduced the HOT TAMALES® Candy Brand in 1950 and they remain America s favorite cinnamon flavored candies today! This year marks 60 years of Sizzlin Hot Tamales® Goodness. Naturally & Artificially Flavored.  Gluten Free. A great candy isn t made  ...It s Just Born® ; see more...

• Are you a fan of Hot Tamales?4 Answers
  • Why do I hear bad things about this candy? Is it because ...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use these to decorate their Christmas co...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I've never had a bag this size, but if I didn't care about my teeth or self worth, I could eat the whole bag." in 6 reviews
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I am a huge fan of cinnamon and these candies are just amazing for their cinnamon flavor. They have a semi-hard outer shell with a chewy inside. They are a bit spicy/hot, but not in a hit pepper way. There's just a bite to them that's hard to explain. I like to use these candies to make homemade cinnamon applesauce on the stove. They dissolve right up and add a great flavor.
Rachel N.
I'm not really a big fan of cinnamon so I don't really like these, maybe if they were a little sweet. They're chewy, with a strong taste and smell of cinnamon. If you've ever tried the cinnamon challenge where you try to swallow a spoonful of cinnamon, that's pretty much what this tastes like, without all the choking of course.
Neferttia J.
Review for: Tamles Theater Box more...
My mommy has always purchase hot tamale candy for as far back as I can remember. It is one of her favorites and being with he over the years, it’s become one of mine. I think people who want a little tad heat to their sweet should try these out for the win.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Tamles Theater Box, Flavored Candies 43.2 oz; 1.22 kg more...
My kids love these tamales. A nice cinnamon , hot chewy candy! These aren't pricey and will be a great refresher for those who like their canst a little on the Spicer side :)
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Bulk Bag more...
Love hot tamales. They are very tasteful and good. Price is always affordable at any Walmart. Hot tamales have the different hot flavors which I do not like just the regular hot tamales. I will always purchase this product.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Review for: Flavored Candies 43.2 oz; 1.22 kg more...
Hot Tamales are a good mid afternoon pick-me up. The capsule shaped candy are cinnamon flavored and have a punch of heat in each one. Sometimes you get one that really is super hot. The soft ones are the best and Walmart generally has soft Hot Tamales because they sell so many of them. I think the ones that are hard and practically break your teeth are because they've been sitting on the shelf forever. I am a regular customer of this product.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love hot tamales!! I kind of grew up with them and had no choice. My mom ate them all the time when she was pregnant with me. Haha I had them in my candy bar at my wedding!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the cinnamon flavor of these...they are so good and spicy but not too hot...perfect amount of cinnamon flavor ...i could eat boxes and boxes of these all day.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
Review for: Flavored Candies 43.2 oz; 1.22 kg more...
I’m not a fan of Hot tamales, or spicy cinnamon in that matter. These a chewy, spicy and they burn your tongue so that’s why I’m not a fan. I rarely buy these, but you can get them just about anywhere.
On the bright side, they make your breath smell good!
Steven S.
Love this candy -- such a great treat! I was especially obsessed with these when I first moved to the United States. The spicy yet sweet taste is absolutely delicious. There are no other cinnamon candies that compare! I'll definitely be buying again.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Has anyone noticed that these have gotten less cinnamon-y over the past couple of years?
Luis L.
Rio Rico, AZ
Where can I find a bag like this? my wife only finds the box ones.
Colleen K.
Gaithersburg, MD
What do you think of these candies? I have not yet tried this flavor. Do they burn your tongue?
Pamela M.
Saint Charles, MO
Yummy hot cheap great for the movies
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
Good when you eat them one at a time haha they can become pretty hot if your mouth is full