BY HOT STYLER

Samantha H.
Not a really big fan of this one.. It burnt my hair to a crisp and now there is irreversible damage. I would seriously suggest and reckon or a Chi styler. Expensive but so totally worth every penny.
Dolores A.
Van nuys , CA
I love this product since I straighten my hair a lotI put it on medium heat and I strained my hair without burning it
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This is defiantly a product I need to try!!! This product seems amazing and definitely something i need to invest in!
Natasha V.
Louisville, KY
I want this product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've heard it's really good and it doesn't damaged the hair!
Angie R.
I love it I have one and it is very helpful . I use it only for special occasions.