Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Dani H.

BY HOT SHOT #2 in Pest Control

Hot Shot® Wasp & Hornet Killer 3.
Kills on contact!
Eliminates the nest.
Up to 27 ft jet spray.
Water Based®. see more...

• Does this product work good? 8 Answers
  • We have a lots of wasps out our house is this fast quick and effe...11 Answers
  • Does this work and how would you use it without getting stung? 3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Second, it works great for killing them, also wasps, yellow jackets, and other types of bees we have here!" in 2 reviews
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
kills the wasp nest and all i mostly use wd 40 to kill them but if its something you cant get oil on this is a really good product at a far price for the can size i will continue to use it as it is effective i dont have any cons for this product exp it my stain some surfaces test first is my advice
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
I like this stuff because you don't have to be close to that flying fire stabbing tiny dragon to kill it. One thing you should watch out for though is once you spray it and the wasp flies thru that area it will become very angry and disoriented. It will sting walls and anything else it runs into before it finally dies. You need to leave the area after you spray it but on the plus side, within 5 min the wasps are dead and you can go back to whatever you were doing in that area
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Usually effective, but I have had some particularly hardy wasps that I had to spray a few times to kill. I like the concept of the foam and the long-distance spray, but it does make a mess if you are using indoors
Kate H.
Snow Hill, MD
This kills them literally right on the spot. We always get them around my front door and porch and they sneak into my house. One spray of this and they’re dead and gone. Even kills in larger groups and the formula dries fast so you don’t have to worry about pets or little ones around it
Jenn W.
Knox
We live somewhere where the hornets build nests everywhere. This spray always works on contact so that we can spray and kill from a safe distance. Affordable price. Has a strong medicinal scent but that is to be expected. Will buy again and recommend to others.
David M.
Pensacola
This hotshot wasp killer works great. It shoots a narrow stream of about 20-30 feet so you can keep a safe distance from those little devils. Once the liquid makes contact it foams up, covering the wasp and nest and kills the wasp almost instantaneously.
Crystal G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Fair price. Large stream distance so you can stay back from nest. Totally wiped out a big nest - paper wasps. Not sure why some people are giving bad reviews, maybe it is less effective on some strains of wasps. Anyway did the trick for me as expected.
Kristen W.
Montague
The wasps and hornets here are bad. This is a must have. Works well and allows you to be some distance away. It does have a good stream and does not leave any residue on my home.
Ashley P.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is awesome for killing wasps because it shoots 20feet away which is about as close as I want to get to a wasp nest! I got it from Walmart and price was reasonable. I.D buy again but hope I don’t have to!
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
It works for killing wasps and hornets, but the formula I think has been weakened in recent years.

I used this a week or two ago to kill a paper wasp that was wintering in an interior window sill and it moved around for about 5 minutes after I drowned the thing several times with the spray. I remember this stuff working more quickly in the past. It also has a tendency, especially if you're spraying it upward or at a distance, to spray all over your fingers and hands; I think they've also cheapened the sprayer or trigger.

Be careful with this stuff.
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Does this work for any insect?
Carolina L.
I've used it for ants too but it is meant for wasps/hornets
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Has anyone ever had to make some kind of extension so that they can can reach up to the top of the house we did and it looked quite funny
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have a lots of wasps out our house is this fast quick and effective?
rachelle a.
How does this compare to Raid brand?