Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Tracy G.Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer uploaded by Dani H.

BY HOT SHOT #10 in Pest Control

Hot Shot® Wasp & Hornet Killer 3.
Kills on contact!
Eliminates the nest.
Up to 27 ft jet spray.
Water Based®. see more...

• Does this product work good? 8 Answers
  • We have a lots of wasps out our house is this fast quick ...11 Answers
  • Does this work and how would you use it without getting s...3 Answers
Hot Shot Wasp & Hornet Killer
  • "Second, it works great for killing them, also wasps, yellow jackets, and other types of bees we have here!" in 2 reviews
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This product is guaranteed to work and it does! It kills on contact. The bottle even says it will eliminate the nest up to 27 ft jet spray. It doesn't stain if you do get it on any cloth. It is definitely for wasps and hornets because they are killed on contact however I tried killing a spider with it and it did unfortunately take some time for the spider to pass. I do highly recommend this product. It shoots a fine spray a long distance with Force. And it will definitely get the job done.
Lindsey K.
I use this product primarily in the summertime when wasps are active around the house. I have a wrap-around porch and two-stories so there are lots of places for wasps to build their nests. This product shoots out a strong spray of foam and kills the wasps within seconds. Because it is foam it doesn't quite shoot in a clean stream so it does tend to get a little on the deckboards but not much. I think the vertical range could improve- there are several hives at the very top of my roof that this product just barely misses, which means I have to drag out a ladder. Other than those minor issues, this is a good product at a good price that does the job.
Tonya C.
We have HUGE European hornets in south central Kentucky near Lake Cumberland and they get in the house on a regular basis here.  Last summer we killed 8 in one day in the kitchen.  They're nocturnal and drawn to light and somehow get in here at night and I'm deathly afraid of them.  They're very hard to kill with a fly swatter or a newspaper as their bodies are thick and chunky but I don't have to worry because of Hot Shot!  It sprays several feet and knocks them down from the kitchen light so that I can squish them.  Thank God for this stuff!
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best way to kill wasps and hornets from afar. Works almost instantly. Affordable. I always make sure I have a bottle each year because you never know when they’ll decide your yard is their new home. Recommend to others and will purchase again in the future.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Usually effective, but I have had some particularly hardy wasps that I had to spray a few times to kill. I like the concept of the foam and the long-distance spray, but it does make a mess if you are using indoors
Taylor W.
Milton, FL
Killed the active hornets nest on my porch immediately and in three weeks they’ve not returned so I recommend if you’ve got hornets. With my step ladder I was able to reach the top corner where the nest was while effectively spraying from a comfortable distance so I didn’t get stung- which is definitely important!
Jonathan T.
Pikeville
kills the wasp nest and all i mostly use wd 40 to kill them but if its something you cant get oil on this is a really good product at a far price for the can size i will continue to use it as it is effective i dont have any cons for this product exp it my stain some surfaces test first is my advice
Kate G.
Snow hill , MD
This kills them literally right on the spot. We always get them around my front door and porch and they sneak into my house. One spray of this and they’re dead and gone. Even kills in larger groups and the formula dries fast so you don’t have to worry about pets or little ones around it
David M.
Pensacola
This hotshot wasp killer works great. It shoots a narrow stream of about 20-30 feet so you can keep a safe distance from those little devils. Once the liquid makes contact it foams up, covering the wasp and nest and kills the wasp almost instantaneously.
Nichole B.
Florissant, MO
It is a little more expensive than the wasp killer I used to buy from Home Depot, but it is a lot more effective. I only have to get one good shot and the wasp dies soon after while the previous one I have to drench the wasp.
Christina S.
Nampa, ID
Does this work for any insect?
Carolina L.
I've used it for ants too but it is meant for wasps/hornets
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Has anyone ever had to make some kind of extension so that they can can reach up to the top of the house we did and it looked quite funny
Tia S.
Shawnee, OK
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have a lots of wasps out our house is this fast quick and effective?
rachelle a.
How does this compare to Raid brand?