Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait 6 ct

Roaches enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources (i.e.: kitchen and bathroom). This is because a roach can live for up to a month without food, but can only survive seven days without water. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose quickly. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait kills roaches and the eggs they care in hours. This product contains 6 bait stations. Place bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Place up to five bait stations in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Read label for complete instructions before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.

How do you load the plumber into the tube ? Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm not strong enough . Great reviews but very hard to use
Start your review of Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait 6 ct!
Madison, TN
This stuff is like crack for ants!  If you've seen them climbing on you house, trying to (and possibly) getting in - youve6got to try this.

You just squeeze a small amount of the gel in the path of the ants.  They eat it, carry it back to the Queen, and it kills the whole nest!

Brooklawn, NJ
**Background story**I live right off of a river so I am not sure if that has something to do with the amount of ants we get in our house but it sucks.  I refuse to get a exterminator even though I honestly should.

I have gone through a tube of this in my house already.  It really does work.  I have used in in the corners and grout area where my counter meets the wall in my kitchen as well ad in the back of my cabinets.  I have also used it in my bathroom.  The product does get rid of ants and prevents them from returning.  You do need to clean this product off and reply every few weeks though.  I think it is worth the purchase if an outside spray is not doing 100% of the job.

Jackson, SC
This stuff is insane. I had a really gross roach situation. I bought this stuff and sticky traps. I put this gel in the traps and literally 2 minutes later I saw roaches swarm to it. It was really gross but effective. I recommend putting it in traps because the gel doesn’t come off of anything once it’s dry.
I bought this on a whim at Lowe's when I moved in my condo last year because I wanted to make sure insects didn't come to stay from other units. It's a bit challenging to control the amount of product that comes out and it can be messy. However, I think it's a very good deal for the price because I haven't seen any insects in my home in a year.
This stuff is so effective and so easy to use! There's no off-putting smell, it's not messy to apply, and it really works! We got it to keep ants away and it has worked well! Would highly recommend.
Columbus, OH
I had a very bad ant problem that was hard to rid. I purchased this product and the ants disappeared. I also purchase this product from Walmart very affordable and effective
Perryville , AR
This stuff works really well. We use it for ants because we have a really bad ant problem and it has eliminated most of our ants that we have I would really recommend it
This product is pretty awesome for getting rid of ants the summer I had a problem with ants I had them in my kitchen bathroom and then they started to try to come in through my bedroom window so I got this product and laid it around where they came in and it stopped them in their tracks and killed off the ones that was inside the house then stopped the one that was trying to get in and it's affordable as well I would recommend this product.
Brush Creek
The clear liquid bait is the best I have found anywhere. We had a small infestation due to my stepdaughter moving in temporarily from her mothers. She brought a few with her which quickly turned into several, then several more! We cleaned everything and put out several diff baits with no luck. Even the bait the wasn’t clear. Then when I used the clear, within a few wks, I haven’t seen another roach. That was over 6 months ago!!!
Altamonte Spg, FL
I live in Florida in an apartment and deal with German Cockroaches (ugh) I used this and just like the package in 24 hours I started to see dead bugs all over. Gross I know but I would rather clean up dead bug than smush live ones. I am SO happy with this product that I'll be buying more to keep them in check. The bugs think it's food and eat it or take it back to "share," it is effective and I am happy about it.