Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait 6 ct

by Hot Shot

Roaches enter the home in search of water and are most often found near water sources (i.e.: kitchen and bathroom). This is because a roach can live for up to a month without food, but can only survive seven days without water. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait is extremely attractive to roaches because it combines an attractive food source with the water source they need, delivering a lethal dose quickly. Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait kills roaches and the eggs they care in hours. This product contains 6 bait stations. Place bait stations where roaches have been seen, or in out-of-the-way places near walls in cabinets, under sinks and refrigerators and in closets. Place up to five bait stations in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. Heavily infested areas may require additional bait stations. Read label for complete instructions before use. When creepy bugs attempt to pass, save the day with Hot Shot insecticides.

How do you load the plumber into the tube ? Either I'm doing something wrong or I'm not strong enough . Great reviews but very hard to use
Start your review of Hot Shot Ultra Liquid Roach Bait 6 ct!
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
Excellent product that allows you to leave any bait in any crevice without having to see it. Gel goes on clear and remains where it is placed. Easy clean up, storage and no offensive odor. Oh, and no ants!!
Susan W.
This stuff is like crack for ants!  If you've seen them climbing on you house, trying to (and possibly) getting in - youve6got to try this.

You just squeeze a small amount of the gel in the path of the ants.  They eat it, carry it back to the Queen, and it kills the whole nest!

Madelyn S.
Springfield, TN
This stuff is insane. I had a really gross roach situation. I bought this stuff and sticky traps. I put this gel in the traps and literally 2 minutes later I saw roaches swarm to it. It was really gross but effective. I recommend putting it in traps because the gel doesn’t come off of anything once it’s dry.
Regina Gigi O.
Brush Creek
The clear liquid bait is the best I have found anywhere. We had a small infestation due to my stepdaughter moving in temporarily from her mothers. She brought a few with her which quickly turned into several, then several more! We cleaned everything and put out several diff baits with no luck. Even the bait the wasn’t clear. Then when I used the clear, within a few wks, I haven’t seen another roach. That was over 6 months ago!!!
heather W.
Griffin, GA
This worked fantastic. Have not seen anybody since I used it. Took a couple days before that happened but it's still working 2 weeks later.
Kristin H.
mineral wells tx
this works like magic. there is no other way to handle a roach invasion and I mean will handle an invasion. goes on clear as well.
Nicole H.
paris, TN
This works ok I guess. I mean we had fleas on the house before and I had to go get something that worked. This works ok with the ants.
Kristen T.
Covington, GA
This stuff works better than the professionals. Had an ant problem and had them come out 3x. Still ants. Got this stuff and they were gone in a few days.
Jennifer D.
Savannah, GA
Not a fan. Dries out quickly and didn't make a difference. Pricey and not a lot of treatments in the bottle.
Tor L.
Really hard to use, the packaging is so complicated for the actual application. But like that it's in a clear gel form.