BY HOT SHOT

For use on ants and roaches indoors and ants outdoors Starts to work in 3 minutes and keeps killing for up to 3 months see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seems to work. U need to use them frequently though. But without having a professional out these r our go to. Hard to say how long they last. I can pretty much buy anywhere.
Nina C.
Brooklawn, NJ
**Background story**I live right off of a river so I am not sure if that has something to do with the amount of ants we get in our house but it sucks.  I refuse to get a exterminator even though I honestly should.

I have gone through a tube of this in my house already.  It really does work.  I have used in in the corners and grout area where my counter meets the wall in my kitchen as well ad in the back of my cabinets.  I have also used it in my bathroom.  The product does get rid of ants and prevents them from returning.  You do need to clean this product off and reply every few weeks though.  I think it is worth the purchase if an outside spray is not doing 100% of the job.
Charnell F.
I bought this on a whim at Lowe's when I moved in my condo last year because I wanted to make sure insects didn't come to stay from other units. It's a bit challenging to control the amount of product that comes out and it can be messy. However, I think it's a very good deal for the price because I haven't seen any insects in my home in a year.
alex b.
This stuff is so effective and so easy to use! There's no off-putting smell, it's not messy to apply, and it really works! We got it to keep ants away and it has worked well! Would highly recommend.
Kayla S.
We purchased a home that was infested with roaches. We used this product and it helped with issue, but didn't fully clear them out. We had to use another brand to finally exterminate them.
Demetria T.
Columbus, OH
I had a very bad ant problem that was hard to rid. I purchased this product and the ants disappeared. I also purchase this product from Walmart very affordable and effective
Margaret L.
Perryville, AR
This stuff works really well. We use it for ants because we have a really bad ant problem and it has eliminated most of our ants that we have I would really recommend it
Angel C.
This product is pretty awesome for getting rid of ants the summer I had a problem with ants I had them in my kitchen bathroom and then they started to try to come in through my bedroom window so I got this product and laid it around where they came in and it stopped them in their tracks and killed off the ones that was inside the house then stopped the one that was trying to get in and it's affordable as well I would recommend this product.
Kristan A.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I live in Florida in an apartment and deal with German Cockroaches (ugh) I used this and just like the package in 24 hours I started to see dead bugs all over. Gross I know but I would rather clean up dead bug than smush live ones. I am SO happy with this product that I'll be buying more to keep them in check. The bugs think it's food and eat it or take it back to "share," it is effective and I am happy about it.
Linda V.
Mastic, NY
Excellent product that allows you to leave any bait in any crevice without having to see it. Gel goes on clear and remains where it is placed. Easy clean up, storage and no offensive odor. Oh, and no ants!!