Hot Shot Tools XL Ceramic Flat Iron 1 Inch

by Hot Shot Tools

The Hot Shot Tools XL Ceramic 1 inch flat iron features extra-long plates to allow for wider sections of the hair to be straightened and curled faster.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Shot Tools XL Ceramic Flat Iron 1 Inch!
Kristie E.
Best flat iron I have had. Doesnt fry my hair. Flattens the curls. Holds up well. Had mine for probably 8-10 years.
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I loved this flat iron, simply because it did the job, and it lasted FOREVER! I had this tool for years and used it almost daily. I accidentally laid it on the cord while plugged in and it melted through to the wires. However, I just wrapped electrical tape around the exposed area, and it worked without any issues for several more years! It actually never stopped working. I just upgraded to a newer flat iron.
Ellie H.
I use this to straighten my hair all the time and it just doesn’t always to a great job. Sometimes no matter how much I straighten a piece of my hair it still never straightens but with other straighteners it does. Also you have to turn it on and off with a switch and sadly it doesn’t have a timer on it so I often forget to turn it off. I would not recommend this product.
Shauna B.
Springfield, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is the best straightener!!! I can use it to curl my hair as well, and it doesn’t scorch my hair! I purchased it at Sally’s, and it pairs well with the same brand hair dryer! I will purchase again if needed.
Miranda S.
Warrior, AL
Hot Shot Tools XL Ceramic Flat Iron 1 Inch uploaded by Miranda S.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Decent straightener. Not great, not bad. I use this straightener about 4 or 5 days a week. I purchased this at a local beauty supply store on sale, so it has definitively served it's purpose. I have really thick hair, and it straightens fairly well. Heats up to 450 degrees. Although it doesn't straighten as well as some brands I've used before, for the price point, it has worked well enough. It has auto shutoff, BUT a big negative for me is the blinking light never goes off as long as it's plugged in.
Raygen U.
Straightens your hair but just frizzes up within hours and fella like it doesn’t heat up very well I really suggest the curling iron it’s my go to
Jennica M.
Penticton
I have really thick and curly hair, but this flat iron works perfectly on my hair. I still clip it up and straighten it in sections.

Looking for your answer?