Hot Shot Tools Gold Series Spring Curling Iron 1-1/4 Inch

by Hot Shot Tools

Hot Shot Tools Gold Series provides a great value for the price of superior design and components. The Hot Shot Tools Gold Series Curling Iron features 24k gold plating on the barrels and curling iron surfaces. The pulse technology speeds the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Shot Tools Gold Series Spring Curling Iron 1-1/4 Inch!
Chloe E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I find the clamp to be hard to use as I’m so used to the wands. I also don’t find the curls holding as well as they do with other irons.
Jess W.
Paris
This is my go to curling iron when I wind big voluminous curls! It heats up quick and also that heat can be adjusted.
Pretty P.
Boston, MA
I love this product I get salon quality curls for less. The price is awesome and the quality os even better.
MaKialee J.
Sedalia, MO
Love this curling iron! I can straigten AND curl my hair. Heats up quickly and I've never burned myself once!
Gabrielle B.
Needham, MA
Easy to hold and lightweight; if you are comfortable using a curling iron then this will be just as easy and comfortable; I bought it from tjmaxx so it was discounted price; has adjustable heat setting to set to desired temperature
Melissa M.
This is one of the best curling irons I’ve tried! Sometimes my hair doesn’t stay curled very well but I had no problems with it with this! It heats up fast, it gives even heat for perfect curls and you can create different types of curls with it! I would buy one of these if you’re hunting for a curling iron!

Looking for your answer?