Hot Shot Tools Ceramic Curling Iron, 2 Inch

by Hot Shot Tools

The Hot Shot Tools Ceramic Curling Iron (2 Inch) gives you soft, shiny, beautiful curls using the power of ceramic and is great for all hair types. Hot Shot's ceramic curling iron emits gentle far-infared heat and negative ions to seal the cuticle and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hot Shot Tools Ceramic Curling Iron, 2 Inch!
Jenna  P.
Las Vegas, NV
This curling iron has quickly become my go to! I have pretty long hair, so it gives me these beautiful, low maintence, loose beachy waves. The iron heats up quickly and I'm a fan of the ceramic so that it doesn't fry my hair off (as much). This is much better for longer hair and hair that holds a curl well.
Wendy S.
Cardington, OH
Love this iron it heats up extremely fast and is easy to use. It's a very good product wasn't cheap and I'm. Sure will last me a long time

Looking for your answer?